3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
warp 37 09.10.22 07:27 pm

Suggestions for improving the PlayGround.ru group

Hi all! It's no secret that the site PlayGround.ru has an official group in the Steam service. The group currently has over a thousand members.

Together we can make the group even bigger, more interactive and more useful. You can help the group grow by offering unique ideas for improving it. For contribution to development we will give buns.

The address of the group is

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PlayGround_ru/

I think it would be good if news in the group (or rather links to them) will appear simultaneously with the appearance of those on the site.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scar. 09.10.22

Hold interesting contests more often - let the users do something to make the group livelier. Come up with tasks that are unusual and varied so that you can approach them somehow unusually.
And do not be stingy with rewards - no one wants to work hard for some "turkey" for 50 rubles. But a more or less modern game (or an add-on for it) will certainly be a welcome prize for the participants, for which it is worth trying your hand.

Create some interesting threads or discussions about games (and not only). So that people can talk about something in their free time and this communication was really interesting for them.
It will be great if the "important" people of the site (employees, moderators, and maybe even admins, for sure) will also appear and communicate with ordinary users. After all, there will surely be those who would just like to chat about something with Limon, Pavel Astafiev, Vladislav Suldin and other employees.

Try to hold some competitions or gatherings in games. Often, in the same blogs, someone suggests that users with PG get together in multiplayer or co-op of some game to play together. I think that we can arrange it and it will be interesting. Also, do not forget about competitions - for example, organizing some kind of tournaments or challenges in multiplayer will also be useful for promoting activity. Especially if there are prizes.

Well .. the first thing that came to mind so far. Maybe I'll add something else later...
After all, there are many more things you can think of.

t
trustedSunbro 09.10.22

I would like to hear in the chat of the site employees how in 2012 Suldin freely communicated with users in the Pg amateur group, it was cool and interesting.

M
Max Fry 09.10.22

Organize game tournaments.

D
Dark Kahn 09.10.22

Increase the cost of bonuses. And then 0.01 p is ridiculous. And finally add Steam to the list of stores.

m
master kung-fu 09.10.22

well, for example, let the playground please with its items in the incentive

S
Simply Max 09.10.22

shorter contests for games and things
increase bonuses game
tournaments