3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enderal01 09.10.22 07:27 pm

Twitching screen in BF4 (Battlefield 4)

Video card GTX 660 TI
Processor I7 3770 3.5 ghz
RAM 8 GB
Windows 8.1

Hello. I already contacted you with a similar problem when I had a GTX 470. So. When I play on battlefield 4, the screen does not move smoothly (as if jerky), but the fps was 60-70 (high). Recently I decided to play in Bad company 2, but there is the same garbage. At 80-60 fps (with anti-aliasing), there are twitches. This is sooo annoying. But I noticed that on servers where the ping starts from 100 (bad company 2), jerks begin, but my Internet is 75 Mbps, fast in general. In the 4th battlefield, this happens to me on different maps and on servers, but I always play on Russian servers. What I just didn't do. I even bought a new video card, but the problem remained. In the 3rd battle, this was not even on 470. And even today I noticed this in GTA 5 when I played online (but it was not for long). Roughly speaking, I already start to burn from this.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex36320 09.10.22

What is the cost of antivirus?

R
Reveval95 09.10.22

The problem is that you have a monitor at 60 Hz and the picture comes with image breaks. I had the same crap, it's corny to fix - just turn on the vert. synchronization - you will immediately notice the changes

e
enderal01 09.10.22

Reveval95
it helped for 1 round, but the monik is really at 60 hertz

e
enderal01 09.10.22

Alex36320
none. deleted recently

R
Reveval95 09.10.22

Well, turn it on - and you will be happy

A
Alex36320 09.10.22

What ghoul is minus? A person needs help!

e
enderal01 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX
For example, in a cs or in a cold ping for 100, but there are no breaks

R
Ret Ert 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX
Always played with a ping of 70-120, everything was fine.
Maybe third-party programs are working.
Or is it not in the single?

e
enderal01 09.10.22

Ret Ert
Not in the single, but even if it's because of the multiplayer, then my Internet is fast

e
enderal01 09.10.22

Nomado
Winde is only 2 weeks old.

s
shhelkun 09.10.22

What kind of Internet system do you have, a dedicated cable, or Wi-Fi, a modem?

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

enderal01
75 Mbps is NOT! Internet connection quality indicator, the fact that you have a ping of 100 is wildly bad!
I take it you live in the same place as me? DV? I live in the Amur region. Blagoveshchensk and as you understand, the speed of the Internet is also just excellent - 100Mbps
But my ping is also on Russian servers 93-110 and twitching with such a ping is the NORM! (Although I have very few twitches, but they happen - very very rarely and In addition, they are not critical, literally hundredths of a second)

A very important component of the Internet connection (on a par with ping) This is "packet loss" You can understand that you have a lot of packet loss from the image
- if such an icon appears in BF4 in the upper right corner of the screen too often - change providers as soon as possible! I think this is your main problem!

(problems due to a video card in BF are basically impossible, well, naturally, if the video card is completely old, then there will definitely be problems. But believe me, 660ti in BF is quite normal, BF is a pretty well optimized game!)
By the way, as an option - I advise you to play on Japanese and Korean servers, there is a ping of 33 and there are very few packet losses, it's quite pleasant to play! But right away I say the Japanese are just wild players !!! They are very difficult to play with. It's not for nothing that BF4 even has a token for the "BF4 Japanese Community" I have this badge because I only play on Japanese servers, the token shows a samurai with SRR-61

M
ManiacFPS 09.10.22

it’s not clear what it’s about, you record a video or something and show what doesn’t suit you, but for now we are talking about nothing.

e
enderal01 09.10.22

M3tZell I have a ping of 50-60 on Russian servers, and under 300 on Korean and Chinese. I live near Novosibirsk.

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

enderal01
Oh shit! In Chinese, I also have about 300, try Japanese.
Well, play, look at the icon and decide whether you have a normal Internet connection or not. But if there were problems even in BFBK2, then most likely the dumb Internet
By the way, it really would be nice if you recorded a video with your problem

e
enderal01 09.10.22

I set minimum wages both in bf 4 and in bad company. Twitching is gone, fps 70-90. I do not understand anything. Okay, bf 4, but damn bad company 2...

s
shhelkun 09.10.22

well then play with the video settings, maybe you will find an option that interferes with smoothness in the game .... dig deeper into anti-aliasing, which is x2x4x8 ...... fps in the cartoon is more desirable at least 60, you can play less, but .... .

e
enderal01 09.10.22

Nomado You understand. I did not take a video card in order to lower the graphics even in bc2.

e
enderal01 09.10.22

What if I download Msi afterburner and lower the video frequency there? What do you think?

s
shhelkun 09.10.22

I know that through this program you can fool around with the video, well, I wouldn’t, but lowering the frequency will slow down the video, look at what frequencies in the new videos, I have 770-base 1137 (auto overclocking 1228), and 970 is already base 1178 (auto overclocking 1329) ... the same increase is done for a reason