3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sed 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Weapon Mods (Mass Effect 3)

I went through Mars, Menae and collected all the modifications for weapons that are installed in their weapon class (that is, they are present). Having passed Sur * Kesh, I also collected all the modifications there, but for some reason they are not in the weapon modification window.

Is this a game bug or do I need to do something to make them appear?
P.S. Purchased from Origin, N7 Digital Exclusive Edition
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarKillerNazar92 09.10.22

Sed
Apparently a bug

s
sagittariu 09.10.22

a rare bug, also came across, I had to pull out the save and reinstall PS do not throw tomatoes put a pirate

V
Vice57 09.10.22

Try the save editor to edit the save, remove and check the box next to the necessary modifications and write to a new save file

S
Sed 09.10.22

Vice57
Try the save editor to edit the save, remove and check the box next to the necessary modifications and write it to a new save file . More details

please.
And another question: editing files is not considered cheating for the game (in the sense, will it block some achievements or start to fail, etc., etc.)?

V
Vice57 09.10.22

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mass_effect_3_redaktor_sohraneniy_save_editor_gibbed_r89-50290/
you can download it here
Well, I've always edited saves only on pirates, there are ME3 faces but I haven't tried to edit saves there. I heard that they ban only if the modifications concern the multiplayer part of the game. If it's important, then I tweaked the graphics in the ME3 coalition for individuals and didn't ban them.