3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Are there options with the help of Count Reuven and Emger in Kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually this is interesting. Dijkster found the key and that's it... There was nothing further, in the end I refused because I didn't find the treasure.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartan Soap 09.10.22

xzWhiteWolf
Emhyr and Dijkstra will always send Geralt

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

In the case of Emhyr, Geralt himself refuses his help when he learns that the troops will be sent under the command of the general.

A
ArsenyPestr 09.10.22

I followed the same path, i.e. Emhyr and Dijkstra refused to help, however, I received an achievement to collect ALL possible allies in Kaer Morhen (there are seven of them: Zoltan, Roche, Bianca, Hjalmar, Myshovur, Keira, Triss). Hence the conclusion that Emhyr and Dijkstra will not help in any way.

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

ArsenyPestr
Summer was forgotten)
Well, then thank you all)

M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

Dijkstra will help with money if you find his gold. To do this, when you bazaar with menge, be patient and do not go to help Triss, ask about the money.
Emgyr Geralt himself fucking sends.

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

Mercurionio
Will it affect the relationship with Triss for sure? I feel sorry for her, there are no problems with money by this time)

M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

xzWhiteWolf Does
n't make any difference. This is purely a bonus for you. 3k, I don't remember. Since later he was engaged in the creation of all the armor of 4 lvl, and the emperor sent the fuck with a reward, this money did not interfere)))

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

Mercurionio
Yes, I once rushed the plot, especially to look, come what may) only velen went well. Sadness came out, however)) Now I want everything perfectly) And I want black Roach .. But then the ending will not be the same))) But Triss is still a pity, once again he killed everyone before torture)))
But I don’t even know the money, the first 15 hours -20 there are some problems, and then like clockwork on garbage and gwent, since I love card games)
PS There you sometimes dive on sunken ships and there are so many cool items for sale or just recipes for the collection) "Orca" to help))
PSS 4th the difficulty is terrible, however ... From the 9th time, Menge was able to kill everyone)) Unreal challenge)) Nothing can be done without oils)

M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

xzWhiteWolf You
'll get Black Roach if you refuse money at the very end. And money .... crafting armor 3-4 lvls (stupidly crafting) costs almost 1k. So think))))

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

Mercurionio
This will be the 2nd ending, what the hell I don't need. For giving up Emhyr's money is just the key part. At the end of the game, you can still play .. And go through the rest)
And about the money .. Guys, you don’t rob anything, because right now I’m 22 lvl, I haven’t even passed half. Money 19k, taking into account the 4th difficulty - you often have to spend on crafting. It’s just that there’s a lot of expensive garbage, and yes, sometimes it’s more profitable to disassemble the clothes and sell them for spare parts)
Every house that I meet is looted, every boat and garbage ... I don’t miss anything .. And there is still a lot of everything that can be sold.

M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

xzWhiteWolf
This decision affects Ciri's survival. There are 3 conditions that must be met in order for everything to turn out the way you want. Further life depends on the conversation in general. If you don't go to Vizima, she will become a witcher. If you go - the empress.

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

Mercurionio
Ciri's survival is affected only by 2-3 good decisions for Ciri. But she will become an empress - the campaign to Emhyr affects, and the key decision is the rejection of money - for which they give a horse, and consider Ciri to become an empress .. I thoroughly know all the endings and all the decisions. I repeat, I already went through the game once) Not counting how many vids I watched)