3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chieftain93 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Textures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! the game is running fine at 30-40 fps, but tell me, do I have one that sometimes loads textures? For example, when you just enter the game world, you still have to wait a bit until everything is loaded .... and then it happens that even, for example, Geralt's beard is loaded .... there was no FPS drop.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alamut95 09.10.22

chieftain93
I don't think I've seen this, only sometimes NPCs appear right in front of my nose.

J
James_Mails 09.10.22

Alamut_95
it was the same, NPCs appeared several times ...

m
mr.erwed 09.10.22

probably not enough RAM. It happens to me too, but rarely.

t
tryten91 09.10.22

The speed of the railway is not enough, it just does not have time to unload the textures. This does not happen on an SSD.

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

yes how so? 6 gigabytes of RAM and not enough? ... no, I have everything right, it’s just that there are rarely such nuances, and NPCs also appear abruptly sometimes.

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

The processor may be too old. I also sometimes encounter this with the appearance of NPCs out of nowhere.

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

zdanu4
core i5 3.2 GHz, took a laptop that year.

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

Well, people complained a lot about the optimization for laptops. so put the texture quality level down. may help. I didn’t have this at the minimum. But at the middle ones, NPCs began to appear sharply in the villages. it's strange that in novigrad they didn't pop up like that, for that there were bugs with stuck in textures, hanging in the air, one in one, or part of the body flew separately from the NPC))))))). it was rare, but still.

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

zdanu4
alas, I didn’t have such problems) but thanks for the advice)

M
MrSmoke67 09.10.22

chieftain93
It's because of the HDD, apparently, the same garbage, even created a similar topic here)

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX
I have no idea what it is)) clarify to me)

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

MrSmoke67
after update 1.04 did not observe such problems at all, because it is extremely very very rarely extremely rare rarely rare) you can say I didn’t see it at all or just didn’t pay attention) you know what the human eye is)

n
nominal 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX I'll correct it a
little, after patch 1.4 on the ssd also, the textures began to load right before our eyes, not often, but there are precedents.

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

No Zubex_XXX
, I don't know (I just know that it's on 1000 GB HDD

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

nominar
I don’t know about you, but it doesn’t really bother me) in GTA 5, for example, there was the same problem, shamanizing in the nvidia control panel and turning on vert.sync in the game, everything is fine)

c
chieftain93 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX
can this be solved?...