3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIRASHA 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Eliminated after 1-2 games (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

There most likely was such a topic, but alas, I didn’t find it. I think the problem is known to many, after 1-2 skating rinks, whether it’s a public or a competitive game, the game crashes on the next downloadable map. * CHECK THE CACHE AND IT WILL WORK * because I tried it all. Although the PC is outdated in 3-4 years, but the cs is OBLIGED to pull at maximum speeds without lags. So, who knows how to fix this thing?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 09.10.22

Summer, heat similar themes appear for some reason only in summer. The problem is most likely that your room is hot and your PC heats up even more, and no matter what happens, the PC turns off the consumer so that it can cool down.

J
JIRASHA 09.10.22

Hmm, and in winter there is also abnormal heat at -28 degrees outside, and +20 degrees in the room? My cooling system is working properly, and the PC does not overheat. So this is definitely not the problem.

M
M3tZeller 09.10.22

JIRASHA
I had such a problem! The heat has nothing to do with it.
The COP flew to the oven780, it would seem absurd! 280-300 FPS at maximum speeds and crashes... crashes...
Solved the problem cardinally - increased the voltage on the video card core, for about 3 weeks NOT A SINGLE crash! (and I play every day)
If you have crashes just like that, or the sound still jams and the picture disappears for a moment and then the desktop - solve the problem in my way (there were also messages like "kernel driver did not respond and was successfully restored")
Raise tension must be extremely careful! !!!VERY!!! you can just disable the video card! Any damage is solely your fault. If you have no experience - just take the video card to the service

A small note: games may not crash for some time, for example, I had a problem 6-7 months after buying a video card