3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hosgopoi 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Why does the game use only 30% of the processor and little RAM? And how to fix it? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it a little strange when chrome sometimes eats more? Iron is not new, but should it increase at least 2-3 fps?
Still strange that my game in any case uses 600-700 MB of video memory?
7 Comments
Sort by:
x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

For starters, specify the iron. Next, the game settings, and then your FPS)
She will eat up to giga vidyuhi if the settings are on low lvl.
Look at the GTX 760, everything is fine at maximum speed, except for the shadows (I just don’t like them), grass and anti-aliasing. All type top. Rare drawdowns are up to 30 fps. And so stable 40+

D
DBerkut. 09.10.22

because besides the game, there are other programs running on your PC, including Windows

W
WTFCK 09.10.22

xzWhiteWolf
I have an AMD FX-6100 3.31 GHz, 8 Gb of RAM and an MSI PCI-Ex GeForce GTX 760 TF 2048MB GDDR5 (installed on an SSD).
Write your game config plz (maybe I can unscrew it better without slideshow and artifacts)))

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX,
as soon as I launched it, I couldn’t understand what kind of nonsense) Everything was set to the maximum and minimum - one fig 29-30 fps, solid lags)) For me, 30 is already lags)) consolers MB got used to it)) then I dug deeper, got a limiter )) there was no end to the joy))) otherwise, before the release of the game, nvidia shouted that 770 is needed at least))) balabols, if only people would run for new hardware)) here I think from 770-780 everything will be ultra and without freezes. I still have it in Novigrad, it drops to 30-35, it still feels. But well done, despite some bugs in the game.. But with such a scale it's not a sin, especially since they have such a large-scale project for the first time, we can already say that it's a masterpiece of optimization.
HW, by the way, had to be patched up) But I turned it off because of constantly developing hair in the 1st patch)

x
xzWhiteWolf 09.10.22

Zubex_XXX
I seem to see the difference between high and transcendental only on the character)) and only at point-blank range)) but as I like to admire the armor, without transcendental anywhere) and 970, count 780)
PS everyone started crying like that they say the graphon was cut, while everyone has gtx 250))) Funny people)) Fortunately, they decided to cut it, otherwise it would smell like titanium) oh, the main thing is that cyberpunk is no worse for the Seeds)) they promised that it would eclipse the success of the witcher)) but of course the style of the witcher is closer to my heart)) and I'm a fan of the white wolf))) I just wear a nickname in honor of him))))) only the clan prefix xz got from counter)))))

V
Vladimir Platonov 09.10.22

The owner of the complete ... "the same" ety))
Intel Hd Graphics 3000 + ATI Radeon 7670M + 4GB RAM + Intel core i3 ( 2.4HHz) - Laptop .. in General, I feel it probably won't even start ... Otherwise, I set part 2 .. and there .. 10FPS and go home, even at minimum wages))
resentment to the campaign

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

Why does the game use only 30% of the processor and little RAM? And how to fix it?
buy 2 titan z in case the processor should immediately fly into the ceiling from the pressure of the graafoon.