3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek2707 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Do you get experience points for finding treasures? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the appearance, for many players, of problems with experience points, the question arose: Should they give experience points for completing tasks from the Treasure Hunt category? I just don't have anything for them right now. Is this a bug after patch 1.04 or is this how the game is designed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 09.10.22

well 20 or 100 give

a
alexzet3 09.10.22

xs ..
apparently logic is what you need ?!
that's why shishi with glasses))

but in general a mess with this,
I finished the quest alone (side),
along the way I killed the troll, a very average opponent,
but they gave 200 hp !!!
and before that, the quest was, almost died, a bunch of monsters, and garbage, 30 or 40 ....

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

No. Bonus tokmo in the form of gear.

V
Vanek2707 09.10.22

well then I'm calm

M
MrDmitriy65 09.10.22

Vanek2707
Treasure hunt - also quests. Experience is given only on the condition that your level does not exceed the recommended level of completion of the task by more than 6, but still very little experience is given. From 10 to 25 according to my observations.

V
Vanek2707 09.10.22

MrDmitriy65
This is somehow dumb. That is, it turns out that it makes no sense to complete low-level quests. Nothing will be given for them. Maybe they'll fix it in a new patch. Like they promised.

s
seffko 09.10.22

Vanek2707
right now, I would like to fix a succubus who is killed with a steel sword, and not with a silver one, but that's a completely different story.

j
jsilverst 09.10.22

They do not give points for the quest, but they give for killing the monster that guards them. If the quest indicates
level 24, then the monster is level 24.