3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik.net 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Story scripts not working in game (Far Cry 4)

The problem is this: The game still started on Core 2 Duo (through the injector) and works quite stably, except for one thing, the plot scripts do not work. That is, you complete the mission and further free swimming. It saves only the exit to the desktop through the task manager, and so on until the next time. Can anyone suggest a better way? Thanks in advance.
3 Comments
Sort by:
t
talalaj 09.10.22

I have an FX 6100 and the scripts don't work either, people stand still and do nothing or there is no one at all, I can't even go through the first mission.

m
mark9504 09.10.22

Same shit, dude. I tried everything.
Only for me they just work after exiting the Menu via Esc, without going to the slave. table. But it still makes me want to go to the Menu every 30 seconds.

T
Trukach40rus 09.10.22

I solved this problem thank heavens. And everything is very simple on the official website http://drp.su/ru/ download the program and it will automatically update all the necessary drivers and programs of your choice, and you can also update the drivers by choice. And this is how the program is called an indispensable thing now. (DriverPack-Online)

ALL, GOOD AND GOOD LUCK!!!