3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simply The Cat 09.10.22 08:01 pm

\"Cheats\" (Warframe)

I have been playing warframe for a long time and partly it began to bother me, in connection with this I decided to ask if there are any cheats for it like MvP for PAYDAY or just trainers
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Random_Smile 09.10.22

you will just be banned until 2035) and there are no cheats for the game) 2-3 years ago it was still possible to crank one circuit through the Cheat Engine) I myself checked recently whether it was possible to crank the circuit (it didn’t work) I also played for a long time) tired)

E
E1by 09.10.22

[ASASIN]
There are no cheats for it, this is an online game and the presence of cheats in any case will be punished. But just do stupid in it to use them, because the game is for relaxation!

S
Simply The Cat 09.10.22

AkiRyan
you tell that to the guys who can't kill a stalker or farm res on B4

T
TURBURETKA 09.10.22

[ASASIN]
Stalker falls from one volley from the Opticor, even the Quant with 1 polar, it doesn't last long, unless of course you don't run with a braytan mk-1.

E
E1by 09.10.22

[ASASIN]
What resources drop from B4 that can't be found anywhere? If you do not take into account the mods from the Thief and the details of the prime equipment?

S
Simply The Cat 09.10.22

AkiRyan
I mean them and I mean
Turburetka
well, tell that to the guys who don't have time to nerd and farm res on the opticor, and also don't have time to swing it

S
Simply The Cat 09.10.22

Turburetka
and indeed I heard they will make it stronger, because every "nerd" with the same opticor or quantum easily knocks him down

E
E1by 09.10.22

[ASASIN]
Don't have time to fuck up? Oh my god, how long have you been playing this game? 2 hours a day is more than enough, and resources are slowly accumulated with loans, and pumped.

T
TURBURETKA 09.10.22

[ASASIN]
Fieldron 5
Cryotic 600
Gallium 20
Form 1
Cost 30000
Build Time 24 hours
Instant Build Cost 35
Finished weapons can be purchased at the shop for 225 Platinum
Do you think these resources take months to get? Yes, and if you yourself are too lazy to download the Dojo, which prevents you from joining a clan where everything is there, and if possible, they will help you knock it all out. If you want everything and immediately buy platinum (75% discounts fall out), no, then please take the time to extract the necessary resources .The same for pumping, which also prevents you from finding a clan and playing in a party at high levels, or buying the same boosts for experience and pumping even faster with a clan.

b
battle effect 09.10.22

God cheats on the pve game. Shame on you neophyte

S
Simply The Cat 09.10.22

BattleEffect
didn’t come up with anything smarter? I'm not a neophyte for a long time, I have AkiRyan skill rank 8
575 hours, I really don't have anything :D only a couple of weapons from events, dragon nikana, Ash and Ember Prime

E
E1by 09.10.22

[ASASIN]
Something very weak, I have rank 10, in my 284 hours, and that's because I'm too lazy to download frames and weapons, and there are Loki prime, Frost prime, Meg prime, Rhino prime. And a lot of simple frames, and weapons, both event and simple! And also all useful mystical helmets.

S
Simply The Cat 09.10.22

AkiRyan
for a couple of hours a day, this is if you take into account that I'm unlucky in res -_- and that's why I don't download enough weapons, and I'm too lazy to do all this

D
DBerkut. 09.10.22

Cheat Engine no longer works, I was banned ((