3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amal Power 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Triss. Spoiler (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If you kiss Triss in the mission a matter of life and death, then this will be the ending with her and it will no longer be possible to choose Ian so that they both do not throw me?
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
skyangelsua 09.10.22

Spoiler In short, Geralt in Kaer Morhen collects himself a harem.

A
Amal Power 09.10.22

skyangelsua
I read this already, just if I kiss and then choose Ian, will they both throw me?

s
skyangelsua 09.10.22

Spoilernet on this story Triss will end, then Yennefer will enter, etc.

A
Amal Power 09.10.22

skyangelsua
i.e. In short, you can kiss her and nothing will happen? and then you can safely choose Yen without fear?

N
Niko71790 09.10.22

AmalPower
Yes, that's right, they both throw if you try to saddle two at once.

s
skyangelsua 09.10.22

don’t worry you have such a difficult choice as it’s not a game, but in reality, you choose which hole is cooler!

A
Amal Power 09.10.22

Niko71790
i.e. I understand that Triss can be kissed now, and then there will be some kind of gluing quest and there you can choose one or all at once, and if they both throw everyone at once, or if I kiss now and choose Yen, then both will throw me, I'm confused in short

A
Amal Power 09.10.22

skyangelsua
I'm not worried, but according to the book and according to the canon, Geralt should be with Yen and they got married, so I don't want to screw up at such a crucial moment)

S
Spartanez_86 09.10.22

AmalPower
Well, I will say briefly, there will be 2 moments for Yen and Triss where you need to say YALT, choose one and refuse the other. Or you will suffer a bad fate)

s
skyangelsua 09.10.22

I can’t really say that I haven’t gone that far yet.

A
Amal Power 09.10.22

Thank you Spartanez_86
!

S
Sergey Kacheruk 09.10.22

Can't mess with both?

N
Niko71790 09.10.22

Sergei Kacheruk
You can stir up with three (Keira is the third), only before the final race it will come back to haunt, and even affect the final.

A
Altair Online 09.10.22

Yes, the moment in the kingfisher still amazes me.

M
MasterPiece_of_the_Ninja 09.10.22

htgskq
Such surprise was on my face.

v
vgen Khizhnyak 09.10.22

in the task "bring good wine on a date with triss and yennefer", where to buy it?
There is vodka, beer, but I can't find wine anywhere.

S
Sergey Kacheruk 09.10.22

Niko71790
well, it will not be reflected negatively, I hope?

N
Niko71790 09.10.22

Sergey Kacheruk
Well, about how it will be in life - I followed my two old girlfriends and realized that you are not the only one who knows how to talk to people, but they also know how.

b
bss94 09.10.22

well, according to buttercup, you might think that this hero of the pen had a hand in the case in the kingfisher

b
bss94 09.10.22

Sergey Kacheruk,
well, how can I say, if according to witcher laws, it’s very good, because they are loners by nature,