3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikewww 09.10.22 08:01 pm

Does the game still have a bug with recipes? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is the bug: let's say you have Anti-Draconid Oil, and you suddenly find Excellent Anti-Draconid Oil, but you can't do a direct upgrade, because you don't have Improved Anti-Draconid Oil, and you can't do it, because. a recipe for a better quality has already been added. Is it still there, or has it been fixed?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Nikewww
Well, I wrote, as far as I understood you about the bug with the replacement of recipes, then it remained

d
djjack 09.10.22

This is not a bug, that's how it should be!

B
Beirut 09.10.22

yes, forget it, you will pass the game and you won’t be able to craft a lot of oils, as well as with armor, I completed the lvl 4 cat because of a bug with exp already after the plot

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

djjack Are you
sure!? A lot of people think it's a bug

d
djjack 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666
is certainly sure. This is how knowledge of alchemy develops so gradually - first we learn how to make an improved decoction, and then we find a recipe for what needs to be added to the improved one so that it becomes excellent. I also found a lot of excellent ones to improved ones, but even judging by real life, in order to make a great wine, you must first have an improved one) In short, everything works correctly and will continue to be so.

N
Nikewww 09.10.22

djjack
How do I make great butter if the recipe doesn't add an improved version?

d
djjack 09.10.22

Nikewww,
you need to find the recipe for improved and make an improved potion, as it is necessary to upgrade to excellent. I myself went through the game and found the improved swallow and thunder a few days later than the excellent ones)))

N
Nikewww 09.10.22

djjack
So there is no more bug, which I asked about in the post

d
djjack 09.10.22

Nikewww ahh
, did you add the improved recipe to your recipes? Then I misunderstood you, sorry, I have not seen such a bug in 121 hours. I thought that you cannot cook excellent from the usual, bypassing the improved one, I have already seen this here a couple of times and people were indignant)

N
Nikewww 09.10.22

djjack
Yes, not added, due to the presence of Excellent quality of the same item

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

Yesterday I bought a recipe for improved moon dust.
on the left it was displayed that I learned it.
in recipes neither hearing nor spirit.

d
djjack 09.10.22

Nikewww
paradox, went through the game on version 1.03 and never had this happen, did it calmly. It was the same with armor - I found improved ones earlier than simpler ones.

N
Nikewww 09.10.22

djjack
Armor is fine. I've been with oils.

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

djjack
As for me, "even suspicious" - he knew how to cook a swallow, learned how to cook an excellent Swallow, forgot how to make a regular one!? Geralt has sclerosis, where is the realism in that?

d
djjack 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666
the realism is that you first need to learn how to cook the improved one after the usual one, and then improve the improved one to excellent, what's not clear? I repeat that in this regard, the Poles did everything right and will not change this. But the author did not talk about this, as it turned out, he had a different problem there.

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

djjack
What are you talking about... a potion recipe that replaces the recipe for the same potion with the level below the one required for the recipe. If you haven’t crafted a level 1 Swallow for example, you won’t be able to craft a level 2 Swallow later, since the recipe has changed.

d
djjack 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666 what are
you talking about? Where did I write this? On the contrary, I have already said 5 times that until there is an improved potion, you will not brew an excellent one. The same as the improved one cannot be cooked until the usual one is gone. So figure it out before you rant