3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rrrr44 09.10.22 08:58 pm

sights and points of interest in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have been reading books for a long time and I don’t remember much, but I would like to look at different sights and places in the game that were described in books that would be interesting to look at. Somewhere in one of the reviews I heard that in some city in the game, you can look at the school of sorcerers, well, or something similar, interesting. In addition to the cities themselves, of course, this is already clear. If it’s not difficult, then write what interesting things you can see and throw off a note on the map where exactly this place is. Thanks to those who don't care!
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelica04 09.10.22

Oxenfurt Academy

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

Angelica04
can you show me where she is?

d
djjack 09.10.22

This is beautiful, I screened it for myself, according to the plot, do not miss this ship on top of the mountain -

Also, this Martian landscape is interesting, like the whole world there, also according to the plot -

Well, the flying ghosts of whales are original, it’s worth seeing, this is on Skelleg in the Cave dreams

s
seffko 09.10.22

cheese Sheogorath

r
rrrr44 09.10.22

seffko
what is this?

s
seffko 09.10.22

rrrr44
cheeses and something else. (I don't remember the exact name)

A
AgentVALVO 09.10.22

Serega666
and where can I get this quest?

S
Serega666 09.10.22

AgentVALVO
It's hard to find, it's in the sewers, you need to destroy the wall and there will be a quest giver.

A
AgentVALVO 09.10.22

Serega666 I
fucking hate these sewers... but thanks

S
Serega666 09.10.22

AgentVALVO
someone threw a video. I've been looking and haven't found it.