3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Nylf Armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have been looking for this armor for a long time and finally found it. Everyone who is looking for it is here. Blueprint level 28

35 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 09.10.22

What does it look like? Throw a screen

S
StarKillerNazar92 09.10.22

Decided to infiltrate the camp of enemies?)

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

The armor of the nilfs of a lower lvl knockout even earlier in one of the quests for Velen. I got one, but I don't remember where. This is heavy, if my memory serves me... And in general, if you really need a heavy one, then it’s better to craft and sharpen a set of a bear, IMHO

lining)
And yet I can’t put on a craft one, the lvl is a bit low

S
Serega666 09.10.22

I'll throw

S
Serega666 09.10.22

S
Serega666 09.10.22

StarKillerNazar92
Yes, it’s not easy to make a reservation, it looks very cool, I already fell in love with her

S
Serega666 09.10.22

_Str75_
in most of the armor it looks like the herald is not a witcher but a bum

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Serega666 The
folded collar was closed up. That's just it is more modest in size, as in the Renaissance. They would have covered up the Spanish fashion of the 12th century when such collars were of such unmeasured sizes that they looked more like collars for dogs so that they would not bite fleas))))

By the way, there was no such collar in the non-craft.
I like it more like he is in an unfinished cat 14lvl look)

F
Fitter 09.10.22

And I (level 14) have no blueprints in this place.

A
Arbalet 09.10.22

Fitter
Random there.
The armor drawing is definitely given out for completing the Iron Lady quest (or something like that), according to which the best fighter of one of the islands must be defeated.

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Serega666
In the screens of the kotE set, I jumped for joy, after running back to lvl 18 in the skin of lvl 1 on the penultimate difficulty level, because it just made me shiver to see these harlequin quilted jackets of patchwork technique on my favorite charm)))

pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

At least it looks like a person in it and not on the groom. There are grooms, and they looked more decent)))

F
Fitter 09.10.22

Arbalet
Random there.
I wanted to make sure of this :) It just happened that this chest was not open for me. And the armor is there or something else - it doesn’t matter :)

J
JackofShadows 09.10.22

It's a pity that this armor only has armor and gloves =(

A
Arbalet 09.10.22

_Str75_
For some reason it seems to me that in the vast majority of armor, Geralt looks fat xDDD

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Arbalet
, well, put tanned or sole leather on yourself, then it will add volume to you)

S
Serega666 09.10.22

_Str75_
Yes, the set is normal, the only ones that I liked were the cat's set, the bear's set and the armor of the nilfs. The rest is slag

A
Arbalet 09.10.22

_Str75_
I'm not talking about that. In principle, the cat and the bear on Geralt look normal:
Spoiler

But, for example, Griffin:
Spoiler

Or the famous "swallow":
Spoiler

Doesn't it feel that in some armor, Geralt looks like he really overeats, and not very likes to exercise?

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

Geralt is generally much better at dressing up as an elf. I just had a Witch Hunter cloak fitted. Too bad there is no hat.

S
Serega666 09.10.22

Arbalet
in some armor in physique, he looks like him

A
Arbalet 09.10.22

Serega666
agree)