3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikined 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Flash drive data not being read

When I open a flash drive, instead of showing its contents, an opening shortcut pops up, which does not work, gives an error. But the search files can be found on the flash drive. How to make a flash drive normally readable?
Spoilerpix.playground.ru
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxi7.com 09.10.22

without going into flash memory. Right-click on the flash drive icon and click. Add to the archive (you need wrar or 7zip) I think warar will see everything that is on the flash drive and archive it. After archiving, try to view the archive what's in it.

After you write about the result, here or in my sticky note.

d
departman 09.10.22

Most likely, some kind of malware is hanging on the media (no, not only on the media, but also on the computer), which registered itself in autorun.
Direct way to the Dr.Web site to download the free utility CureIt.
The algorithm is simple: downloaded => launched => cured => installed a normal antivirus.

n
nikined 09.10.22

departman
scanned the flash drive with Curate, but to no avail. True, he or the node deleted the opening shortcut itself, and now
maksi7.com is empty instead of it.
And what will it give?

n
nikgul 09.10.22

Try scanning the flash drive with an antivirus for flash drives, such as Flash Guard

n
nikined 09.10.22

nikgul
Flash Guard did not solve the problem

n
nikined 09.10.22

If you turn on the display of system files and folders, then the flash drive can be opened "normally"

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 09.10.22

With shortcuts, it's kind of a known virus.