3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaschenko 09.10.22 08:58 pm

How to use adrinvlin... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon. And how to make beautiful kills in the game, like in the 2nd part of the witcher... do you need adrenaline for this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 09.10.22

Yes, just adrenaline and allows you to do such "beautiful" killings.

P
Podlui 09.10.22

If I understand correctly, it is only used for active (added to the cells) talents, such as the River of Wrath or immortality, maybe for something else, but I don’t know, only talents.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

Adrinvlin is now spelled out in skills how to use it.

C
Crack 09.10.22

Is this translated from Fargus or what?)

k
klas32658 09.10.22

Spoiler

tell me what they are responsible for

P
Podlui 09.10.22

klas32658
enhance active skills

Y
Yaschenko 09.10.22

Where is the skull? green stripe. in the second witcher, you had to press a button and there would be a beautiful murder. can you do it here too?

k
klas32658 09.10.22

Podlui,
that is, if all 3 squares are filled and it will be more powerful to bang with fire

s
seffko 09.10.22

klas32658
read the skills and get trained by the developers
Yashchenko
, you can turn off auto-finishing in the settings and do it "manually" like in The Witcher 2

R
RGC 09.10.22

klas32658
for this, you also need a separate ability to download

R
RGC 09.10.22

seffko
No one has clearly explained how to do finishing moves with the auto finishing option disabled. Under what conditions, which button to press. And then this random is not particularly happy
. And in general, a pancake, given that finishing moves only work on people, and I have seen only 4-5 of them in more than 100 hours. A depressing state of affairs, especially after the assurances of the developers that Geralt has several times more unique animations in the third part than in the second. I understand that bounces and pirouettes count there, but 4-5 finishers, are you serious?

S
Serega666 09.10.22

Adrinvlin

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Scopolamine
Come on, I have these spectacular frills. I do not rule out that here it is still necessary to pull apart the ksh chara. Maybe it all depends on him. The more often he crits, the more often the effect comes out, as an assumption. And I also saw this only in public))

Yaschenko
Skull - this is a strip in order not to snatch an overdose from eliks and decoctions. Drink any eliq or decoction and see how it fills up))

R
RGC 09.10.22

_Str75_
My crits fly off the only way, but these finishing moves seem to happen too randomly, I would like to control it myself, otherwise it doesn’t work quite when necessary, purely my aesthetic preference