3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolshikk 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Hidden Treasure (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question is how to get there?
PS. The cave on the map has been explored, there is a dead end!!!

16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 09.10.22

Go down there there is an underwater cave you will pass through it

S
Serega666 09.10.22

Look at the second screen. Just like on the screen, go purely to the right, there is an inconspicuous passage under water.

k
kolshikk 09.10.22

Tell me please

S
Serega666 09.10.22

kolshikk
Current there drowners prepare a crossbow

M
MudrichenkoO 09.10.22

where is the power stone

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

kolshikk
two ways to bend down - if you're lucky, Geralt will climb, and not fall, the second option is at the bottom of the underwater cave.

d
drag-fire 09.10.22

There is a cave under the island, look under the water.

A
Azej 09.10.22

Through the bottom There will be a winged bastard on the tower, so prepare your butt for adventure.

k
kolshikk 09.10.22

Is there one cave or two? just 1 I found and there is a dead end!!

V
Vindly 09.10.22

kolshikk By the
way, there are 2 ways -

S
Serega666 09.10.22

kolshikk
I swam all around when I was looking for the passage 1 time and found only 1 cave that leads to the tower

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

I crawled along the wall =) jumped onto the rock and caught on the upper edge of the wall. All in the best traditions of Gothic.

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

I climbed from below)) there is a green zone on the right in the picture. and then the current doper that there is a cave under water)))

k
kolshikk 09.10.22

Vindly
thank you kind man

s
seffko 09.10.22

create 20 more topics with this cave

P
Podlui 09.10.22

I repeat, but still. I got there from a running start along a wooden bridge, jumping at the end of the bridge and jumping onto the wall to the left of the drawbridge without releasing the gap, caught on the wall, climbed inside, released the bridge, went into the house, went down, was delighted with the cave, swam, got out on the surface and cried. swam back climbed to the top again to the top to the tower to the very top, a forktail found me, explained to me that I turned the wrong way and threw it off the top of the tower, died, loaded in the yard saw a vertical wooden staircase next to the entrance, cried climbed took the drawings sharpened sword and went on.