3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Geralt the drunk (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People tell me on which quest Geralt gets drunk with someone and wakes up with a bare ass, I'm afraid I missed this moment. Just sailed on a skellig
16 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holly Jolly 09.10.22

Serega666
it was like in the second part. in this there is a quest where you will get drunk with the witchers but he will be in kaer morhen

N
No more drugs 09.10.22

In the second part there was such a quest. Raunchy, by the way. I especially liked how Geralt was going to swim across the whores of Pontar))

T
The Keeper 09.10.22

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
In the video for the release of part 3 there was this moment ...

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

but east of Novigrad trains on the roads, at the curb thump

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

Serega666
From Novigrad, on the right, the region (Roche is still hiding there) is there on the roads, I found two alcoholics, if I drink with them, I wake up in the morning completely without my things. Sorry, I don't remember the exact location. Not far from some village along the road.

d
drag-fire 09.10.22

There is a quest near Novigrad.
There is a village up there and a little to the left of Novigrad, and so, to the left of this village, two people are sitting by the road.
With them, Geralt can then drink himself to the bare op.

H
Holly Jolly 09.10.22

I didn't even know The Keeper . will have to be done

R
RGC 09.10.22

The quest is purely for the atmosphere, does not carry any semantic load and is completed in 3 minutes)

B
Beirut 09.10.22

Scopolamine
, except for the fact that you can undress them and sell their clothes and at a high price.

R
RGC 09.10.22

Beirut
aa, so I undressed them, but I thought it was purely to relieve the pain of resentment) I didn’t even notice any clothes in my inventory

K
Kosolapyi1 09.10.22

But when Geralt
Spoiler puts on Yen's dress and tries to invite the sorceresses of the lodge for a drink ... well, you understand)

T
The Keeper 09.10.22

Kosolapyi1
This one, according to the main plot, will be discussed at the moment...

K
Kosolapyi1 09.10.22

The Keeper
The theme is called "Geralt drunk"...

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Kosolapyi1
Spoileron will not put on a dress, but will run around in her pantyhose)))
But his drinking companions will hit her dresses)))

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

By the way, this is curious - witchers do not take poison, but they get drunk.

S
Serega666 09.10.22

Kosolapyi1
Something not ours traveled everywhere, found 3 quests to search for a horse, then came across illegal immigrants and a Nilfgaardian spy. And drunks never met