3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Dismemberment (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I still don’t understand what needs to be pumped, or what bonuses are needed to cut enemies more often? or does it not affect?
ps I'm sorry, I wanted to throw the topic in the passage section
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

I know, there are trophies, like + 10% chance to cut off a limb

b
burn the console 09.10.22

frensis0024
It works for me with a steel sword, but not with a silver one.

f
frensis0024 09.10.22

Nikotinoz_
only trophies? otherwise I go with the head of a griffin, there is just the same +10

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

frensis0024
can't say, I only know for trophies

C
Cheater007 09.10.22

it is more difficult to burn the console
with silver, since you kill monsters with it, that is, dismemberment is not brought everywhere there. Utopians or some other humanoids can be dismembered, but a griffin or someone else larger cannot. The same goes for wolves, by the way.

W
Wraith_Soul 09.10.22

Cheater007
because wool and feathers are technically difficult to dissect.

m
mr.erwed 09.10.22

there are special runes to increase the chance + trophies + from the very beginning 1% chance of dismemberment (this is not indicated anywhere)

C
Cheater007 09.10.22

5H4DER
I agree with you. But drowners are falling apart notably)))

D
DAdrenaline 09.10.22

Yes, this dismembered character is an interesting character))

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

dismemberment works if the enemy has little hp left and you can already fill him up with one hit. and at 10%, trophies give a chance for beautiful dismemberment in slowmo.

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

I liked how Garelt stuck the sword in the pirate's groin :)

S
Setesh 09.10.22

but I liked how he cut the dude in half from balls to head into two symmetrical halves))

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

I just don’t like cutting, if a person is cut like that, a lot of things should fall out, otherwise he looks like a plasticine doll. Here on the head to shorten it is nothing. But the first part was better.

J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

Trophies, crits, cannon power, and + chance in all sorts of things

R
RGC 09.10.22

In general, some kind of move set with finishers turned out to be meager in the third part, I'm a little disappointed.

A
Azej 09.10.22

Few gains were brought. Maybe with DLC thrown. And such a question, how in the second part there will not be a one-hit kill after filling adrenaline? who will say?