3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Burdyga 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Audio Issues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon, after 2 days of torment and disassembly in the configs of The Witcher 3, I was able to find an adequate one for my laptop, but after 15 minutes the game starts to "break the sound", I have to turn it off. The most interesting thing is that the FPS starts to fall after 40-50 minutes of play (I think due to overheating of the system).
After work, I want to check CureIT-ohm (mb miner sat down), but I think this will not solve problems with sound. What can be done about sound?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
KilionKrast 09.10.22

Maybe the sound card has gone bad? Check for every firefighter

V
Vladislav Burdyga 09.10.22

KilionKrast The point
is that this happens after a while, especially in other games there are no such problems =(

i
iwerslexx 09.10.22

If we are talking about speeding up or slowing down speech in dialogues, then this is a game bug.

V

iwerslexx
Nope, unfortunately by "vomiting sound" I mean that everything starts to rattle and sort of slow down, but only in terms of sound, the picture does not slow down ...

B
Bupycop 09.10.22

iwerslexx
this is not a bug, go read what the word "bug" means, this is an idea, to match the speed of speech to facial expressions

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

Have you tried installing other drivers?

i
iwerslexx 09.10.22

Bupycop
anyway, it doesn't sound natural.

V

zdanu4
If you are talking about sound drivers, then no, but I have the latest ones and in other games (of those that I play) this was not observed ... but I can try to fool around with them.

i
iwerslexx 09.10.22

Vladislav Burdyga
It also happens during cloudy and windy weather, the trees begin to make noise and gnash.

V

iwerslexx
Huh, let's answer this way: I didn't suck the problem out of my finger and I distinguish weather effects from the situation when I have to turn off the sound to save my ears :)

i
iwerslexx 09.10.22

Vladislav Burdyga
I just started playing myself yesterday, sometimes I sit wondering if this is how the game is intended or is it some kind of jamb (;

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

I also had a problem with the sound at the beginning - it was too quiet. Reverting drivers to a previous version helped.
ZY, there were via hd definithion version 10, I changed them to 6 (or 8, I don’t remember exactly)

V

zdanu4
iwerslexx
Okay, I'll try to roll back firewood in the evening, but it seems to me that everything in the laptop is getting too hot :(

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

put two thick books on the bottom edges of the laptop (if there is no cooling pad) and see when you wheeze. If for the same period of time - then it's not cooling.

A
Aston Bill 09.10.22

This is perhaps a problem with the video card and weak systems, I have a similar problem, as I noticed, this is more often associated with loading new locations and graphics in the game .. overheating is unlikely here, my laptop turns into a volcano in five minutes, it does not affect the sound. .although I had this exactly at the beginning, then the game seemed to settle down, but sometimes such a problem arises. There is something to think about, many complain. For example, I generally have an ATI Radeon 6770 m (laptop), 6 GHz RAM and Ä°7 2.00 GHz. So in my case, I associate it with a weak video card in the first place ... Although it may be not only that.

V

Aston Bill
Well, also as an option, I just really want to play and really don’t want to take a new PC, since it needs to be built from scratch :(

A
Aston Bill 09.10.22

Vladislav Burdyga Well, of course!) I myself have been waiting for the Witcher for two years and it is difficult to imagine a bigger bummer than the inability to play your favorite game. The game is unstable, at least the pirate I play. I don’t even know what will happen to the subloads after the White Garden location, when my witch gets out into the open world. Pah-pah tune in for the best. While we pull.

V

Aston Bill
Well, I'm playing without sound ... eh ... :/ nothing helped, it's just that my laptop does not pull ...

z
zdanu4 09.10.22

yesterday in Novigrad in the temple island I started the same garbage: crackling and wheezing of sound, small (barely noticeable) friezes and bugs with NPCs (horizontally flying head, NPC budding, NPCs in textures). Well, the truth is, I've been thrashing a witcher for 8+ hours. rebooted and everything is ok. visible overheating.
By the way, new firewood came out - put it, it can help))