3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mactire 09.10.22 08:58 pm

The quest did not appear in the journal (Lord of Undvik) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, such garbage came to this territory on an assignment (Master armorer) eventually found an archer found Hjalmor at the stage where they offer to free the Whigs the problem only then noticed that I don’t have this quest (lord of undvik) it makes sense to ignore this Or is it a complete fake?

ps According to the plot, I have not yet found Ciri, I just sailed to Skeleg, I killed the Younger, but I have not yet gone for the buttercup. Well, another question is how to get past the giant in order to pick up the key?
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 09.10.22

This quest seems to be issued by Crach an Craite, and you don't give a damn about it if you can do without experience points for the quest. And one must pass by the giant without stepping on the snow, so that it does not rustle and wake him up.

M
Mactire 09.10.22

ArsenyPestr Yes, I just have a bug, in theory, as I found out, this should not have happened since the events of the storyline did not reach this moment for me.