3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romanofff33 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Playing on an Xbox 360 joystick (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I play on the joystick from the Xbox 360, how to switch the step / run on the joystick? Not convenient when he is constantly running. The keyboard has , but the joystick does not.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PhenomNV 09.10.22

Romanofff33
Just don't tilt the left stick all the way.

R
Romanofff33 09.10.22

Emailed the devs, this is what he replied to me: Monday 1 June 2015 9:56 am +02:00 from PC Support :
Hi,

You have to keep pressing "A" button on the Xbox 360 controller, to sprint.

Regards,
Kuba Woźniakows

Only I know this without him, but this speeds up Gerald even more.

R
Romanofff33 09.10.22

PhenomNV
This is not convenient. On the clave there is such a control.

D
Daddy321 09.10.22

Romanofff33
answered you above. And it's very convenient. And it's like that in almost every game now. you can use Xpadder and assign as you need

i
izzylai01 09.10.22

Romanofff33
but there is no other way

R
Romanofff33 09.10.22

Yes, the developers wrote the same thing, tilt the left stick slightly, why it was simply impossible to make the stick go to A acceleration, otherwise it turns out to be Geralt's turbo A or just like on a horse by pressing 2 times on A acceleration

R
RicoChico 09.10.22

Ever since the bearded years so on consoles. This is due to the features of the keyboard made the switch.

R
Romanofff33 09.10.22

In Batman Origins, that's how I got used to the stick, you just walk, but on A you run and what the hell are the times

R
RicoChico 09.10.22

Don't disgrace the bastard.

V
Vanek2707 09.10.22

All games have this theme. The more you deflect the stick, the faster it runs. the only thing that infuriates me is that in order to run indoors, for example, climb a couple of floors up the stairs, you need to press (A) and twist the right stick constantly. finger back and forth jumping every second.