3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
invenius 09.10.22 09:06 pm

How to get the "Stalker" and "Leader" achievements (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

To get the "Balancing Keeper" achievement, you need to
1. Sell Morgan's PDA to Owl.
2. Surrender Magpie-Flint to Gonta, not Duty or Freedom.
3. Sell the PDA of the founder of Debt to Sych.
To get the “Leader” achievement,
Assemble Vano, Lieutenant Sokolov and the leader of the former Monoliths, Tramp, into a detachment for a trip to Pripyat.
That is, you need to attach the Tramp to Freedom or Duty. In order to fit in, you need to earn trust. It is easy to earn the trust to complete any of the three points to achieve the “Proponent of Balance” not to Owl, but to Freedom or Duty. But then there will be no achievement "Proponent of Balance".
Is there any other way to earn trust?
8 Comments
Sort by:
t
timtimH 09.10.22

Reciprocal. As well as many other achievements.

t
timtimH 09.10.22

So be someone else's friend. :)

T
TrusTNik 09.10.22

The achievements are mutually exclusive. If you get the "Supporter of Balance" - you fly with the "Leader". Without making friends with Duty or Freedom, you won’t attach the Tramp’s detachment to Jupiter, and if you don’t attach it, you won’t be able to take the Tramp with you to Pripyat.

i
invenius 09.10.22

Are they mutually exclusive?
I'll try anyway.
I won't be anyone's friend. Sold the PDA to Morgan Sych. It remains to choose "Proponent of Balance" or "Leader".
Are there any tasks in Pripyat related to the Tramp?
Do I need it?

z
zOmbiRovany 09.10.22

Do you need it?

i
invenius 09.10.22

zOmbiRovany
I just go through the games to the maximum. I want to take as little time as possible. And all assignments. I want to get all the possible achievements. Yes, "Authority", "Friend of "Freedom"", "Friend of "Debt"" will not get. I collect all the secrets. I collected 54 on Zaton, 1 remained. On Jupiter 54, 1 remained.

I did it! I simulated the situation, because I will return to Zaton after a few tasks.
I sold Morgan's PDA to Sych earlier. I sell the PDA of the founder of Dolga Sych. Now condition 3.
If you just hand over Magpie Flint to Gonta, you get 3000 and the coordinates of 3 caches. And you get "Messenger of Justice" and "Proponent of Balance". But I can’t “Leader”, there is no trust in me and you can earn it in another way.
But if you surrender Magpie-Flint to Freedom (or Duty). You get the Messenger of Justice. Then you go to Gonta and say that you have found it and have already dealt with it. You get only 1000 and Balancer. But there is trust and you easily attach the leader of the former Monoliths Tramp. And you take it with you to Pripyat. And you get the achievement "Leader".
And in the end, I am a "Proponent of Balance" sympathetic to Freedom. Because I sold documents from Amber to them, they protect scientists and Monoliths attached to them (increasing their numbers).

t
timtimH 09.10.22

invenius
Have you already succeeded? O_o

D
Den G. 09.10.22

Sell ​​Sych PDA Morgan and Tachenko, tell Gonta about Magpie.
To get the Supporter of Balance and the Leader at the same time, you need to sell the PDA to Morgan and Tachenko Sych, and hand over Flint to any of the leaders of the groups (it is important not to forget to report this to Gonta after).
You can also help both groups, for example, hand over Soroka and the CCP Morgan to Svoboda, and the CCP General Tachenko to Debt, and recruit the Tramp Group there.
If you hand over Flint to "Freedom" and subsequently tell Gonta about it, and also kill the chimera (we get the Mutant Hunter), then the leader of "Freedom" will take the Rogue group to him. And the PDA of Morgan and Tachenko can be handed over to Sych.