3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mazafaker007 09.10.22 09:06 pm

Rune stones. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Let's help each other choose pebbles for swords.
Personally, I bought myself stones with a stun effect and was disappointed.
For those who play with a fast attack and swing it, I do not recommend this stone.
I explain how it works: you make a blow and the enemy goes into the camp, but if you hit again, he leaves the camp. Works approximately like the Aksy sign. For a quick attack, it is not beneficial because the monsters immediately jump back, and the people immediately parry after the stun, or counterattack. If the enemy is a golem or a person with a two-handed ax, for example, then they immediately come out of the camp and take off half my hp. I play on the last ur difficulty.

Now I'm choosing between ignition and freezing, what do you advise?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
STARK__ 09.10.22

Probably ignition ..... Freezing didn’t impress me either, and freezing bombs were also not what I expected.

d
dr_okula 09.10.22

Ignition

R
R_D_V 09.10.22

Ignition was set by a cool pebble and quite often enemies light up

U
UnItalianoVero 09.10.22

And if you remove the improvement from the artisan, will the glyphs disappear? But, if you disassemble the entire sword / armor - no?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

And here's the question. Looks like a translation glitch. Stone of Chernobog: 0 power attack =) But in reality? Small and large stones of Chernobog. Although the numbers do not translate, but it does not matter.

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

you disassemble the weapon - stones
remain; you remove the improvement - the weapon remains

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

THURISAZ
the Chernobog is bugged, it does not work at all, they should fix it with a patch

U
UnItalianoVero 09.10.22

Thank you I0PuK

U
UnItalianoVero 09.10.22

I0PuK
Can you tell me more, if you meditate, crossbow bolts will be restored or you can only find, buy, create them? And if they recover, then just like that or at the expense of Alkahest?

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

I liked the frost, I carry it in silver, and in steel stones to break through the armor. Freeze slows down enemies. (although I chop everyone so fast that it's not clear how effective it is, but some seem to be frozen before death)

How much damage does burning do and how is it calculated?

R
R_D_V 09.10.22

I0PuK
Only how many patches have been and the bug has remained