3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksenia Belyaeva 09.10.22 09:07 pm

Bug with improved blueprints. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello ... Faced a very offensive bug. I found a recipe for anti-dragonoid oil, made an oil ... Later I found a recipe for Improved Dragonoid Oil, after which the recipe for regular oil disappeared. And everything would be fine, but this bug is on all recipes .. Ie. those oils that I didn’t have time to make before finding their improvements - I won’t be able to make them at all now ... The same problem with crafting armor and weapons :(
And considering that I play on the penultimate difficulty level, it will be difficult to play the game without it :/ yes and it's just a shame ..
What to do then?: / I asked my friends - they said they don't have such bugs.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

Ksenia Belyaeva
A Version of the game?

K
Ksenia Belyaeva 09.10.22

Game version - license.

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Ksenia Belyaeva
I know such a bug, well, what can I advise, craft everything while there is time ... Until this bug is removed

S
Saloknir 09.10.22

Ksenia Belyaeva
But if you made ordinary butter, then you don’t need a recipe from him, so what for, he should take up space.
I made all the great elixirs, hence all the recipes were gone due to uselessness.

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.10.22

Saloknir
Judging by what she wrote, I would venture to suggest that her recipes disappear as soon as she picks up new ones, therefore those previous ones that she picked up did not have time to make, and they, in turn, disappeared)

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.10.22

Ksenia Belyaeva
I bought a license in the store, so I didn’t have such a bug either

K
Ksenia Belyaeva 09.10.22

I bought a license a long time ago, when it still cost 600 rubles on pre-order and, together with a discount, cost me 500 rubles, on Steam.

K
Ksenia Belyaeva 09.10.22

Saloknir
Read carefully.

Krch, I have already lost the opportunity to make one of the oils, because. I found an excellent recipe for something there, without even having time to find the usual one ... In the 1st location itself (and well, some armor that are set (

K
KonstZhuk 09.10.22

Until you make a regular recipe, it won’t disappear and both the improved and the regular recipe will hang (I encountered this)

It’s worse when I have a recipe for the regular and improved Moondust, but when creating a regular one, the improved recipe disappears (if the bomb is thrown out of the inventory, reappear)

M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

There is a bug. At one time I didn’t craft an improved rafar, but an excellent one was already on the list. I had to heal with the usual swallow. Although the ekima + sphere of quena saved.