3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D0NoR 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Technical Issues (Age of Conan: Unchained)

Technical problems. I propose to discuss their decisions ...

I'll start myself. I played it means once, I put almost the whole graph on the maximum (DH9 XP). Now, after each Login (namely, the login! That is, I enter the game and see a menu where you need to enter a login and password) or open the settings in this menu, my conan crashes, or rather hangs, collapses and crashes an error, they say "Send Do not send" (an error, as it were, of Windows, like the Conan program made a mistake and blah blah blah), then I press do not send, I press to complete the work and then it's already a full flight. I tried to check the files or whatever it offers when it is closed incorrectly. Everything is fine, the game starts up again, but after Login I see a couple of seconds of pres and then again the same fairy tale ..... I tried to change the settings to Low, the game hangs again. Help, good people!
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
rNix 09.10.22

try to reinstall firewood on vidyahu or move the game folder

D
D0NoR 09.10.22

I set the settings to Low, again there was a crash, but at the next entrance everything was normal and the settings became low. I raised it again, of course, some require a restart, but I played, did not take risks .. if I unsubscribe again. This means that one of those settings that requires a restart is to blame for everything (for example, changing the shaders used). Well, it certainly has nothing to do with firewood and a folder.

D
D0NoR 09.10.22

Damn, it's not possible anymore! Now the patcher starts, the Settings do not open in it, but I press Play and Conan only appears for 5 seconds in the manager in the processes, occupying 50% of the process and then disappears ... it doesn’t offer anything about the error and verification, and I can’t run it ... SETTINGS DO NOT OPEN! What the hell is this?

ps In the log, I found that he scolds DX, Direct3d ... When you start dxdiag, he says the same thing .. how could the game ruin DX? =)))

Z
Ziggety 09.10.22

I didn’t have this, but finally I have another trouble, I rarely get to play, I almost never enter: I enter my login and password, enters the Persian into the window, I choose, the current loading starts, then I enter again to the login, then I want once again, it starts loading for 5 minutes, I again bring the Persians to the window, I choose, and a sign with a red inscription something about Login pops up.
and one more thing, plz tell me why it lags so horribly? I have about 3 Persians on different servers, and it lags the same on all of them, it even gives me a psycho!!=((((

r
rNix 09.10.22

Are there no firewalls/antivers? how do others online work?

Z
Ziggety 09.10.22

kasperych is, but it does not work, other games work with a bang: WoW-flies, l2-flyed (I don’t play anymore), r2-no lags, RF-no lagof, perfect-also flies. Rumor, can you say that Nun vybubat in the task manager?

r
rNix 09.10.22

hardly anything needs to be cut. It's more about the game and its settings. Mb, it uses some kind of video processing option from directX, forcing the computer to slow down incredibly and because of this, the Internet connection does not function. you can try to reinstall direct. Another option is to leave the RDB folder, and demolish the rest and reinstall it, then return the RDB folder and update the missing 200 MB (or less). Or run games at the full minimum of settings (you can even without sound). I told you how I would fuck with this problem

r
rNix 09.10.22

another option to demolish Casper =)

r
rNix 09.10.22

If someone has a problem with updating and just hangs up the updater, then removing antiviruses helps. Problems with Nod32 and Dr.Web noticed

R
R_AGE 09.10.22

A similar problem was noticed with Casper .... it is not necessary to demolish it - just turn it off

Z
Ziggety 09.10.22

crashes! crashes and like Send a letter to Fankom or not, and where to write, I'm tired, next time I'll write everything I think about them lazy morons

r
rNix 09.10.22

I also got an error while updating. every half hour. fixed by demolishing the web =)

Z
Ziggety 09.10.22

web? what is it?

Z
Ziggety 09.10.22

kapets! guys, I have an average Internet speed of 296828.333 Kbit / sec. is this good?? maybe it's because of this?

r
rNix 09.10.22

MB, I have never seen an Internet connection speed of 36 MB / s =) I am content with my 1.5 Mbps

r
rNix 09.10.22

If anyone is interested, the September 17th PVP update is: 5Mb + 23Mb + 177Mb = 205Mb

U
Ulthwe 09.10.22

there is one question.
the client seems to have downloaded everything .... but in some strange way it cannot download 70 meters .... the speed drops wildly ..... and then writes that not all files were downloaded correctly.
how to fix??