3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Problem - Game crashes when app closes - need help! (FEAR)

Hi all. In general, yesterday I downloaded the repack of the FEAR game, played a little and turned it off. Today I turned it on and started to go further, but, having reached the mission where you and your team sitting in a helicopter are shot down, the helicopter crashes and after that you need to make your way through the destroyed building, the game after the battle with the robot mech stops working for some reason. This happens just as the checkpoint is being saved. From here I have a question - how to solve these throws out of the game ??, because it's already enough. And yes, you understood correctly, this is the second time I have been kicked out of the game.

The game version is 1.08, and the repack is based on a license from Soft-Club.

In general, if anyone knows the solution to the problem, then unsubscribe, otherwise you are tired that every 2 - 3 hours the game stops working
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Viktorovich 24 RU 09.10.22

And you do not sit for so long and remove the repack.

D
Deadpool3000 09.10.22

Well, the first thing that can come to my mind is poor compatibility with Windows 7, or Direct X and other add-ons. Software that should have been installed along with the game (if they were "bundled").
To be honest, with great success, you can just buy this game on Steam, it is quite cheap, of course it will only be in English, but you can always find and download some kind of crack.)

s
strelok312 09.10.22

I didn't think anyone else played FEAR.

g
gogi101 09.10.22

Wai what rarity did you decide to play)))

z
zwweerr 09.10.22

strelok312
I've been wanting to play Fear for a long time, the first one, but all my hands don't reach, even though the disk is already at hand, but there's
no time .......))

s
strelok312 09.10.22

zwweerr
I'm also going to go through the extraction point add-on, but there's no time either.

s
strelok312 09.10.22

Death_Cold
Better buy a license, (it costs 20-30 rubles now) you won't regret it.

d
deathcold 09.10.22

strelok312
Alas, now it is difficult for us to get a license for this particular game in stores.
SpoilerStimulation is out of the question!

s
strelok312 09.10.22

Death_Cold Try
this repack
http://www.rutor+org/torrent/98140/fear-2005-pc-repack-ot-rg-nolimits-team-games
Instead of + put an end
The site is 100% free of viruses, only ads are annoying

d
deathcold 09.10.22

strelok312
thanks but I figured it out a long time ago and the game went through. It's just that the game works on Win 7 without compatibility, and thinking that it won't start, I set compatibility, and as a result I got crashes from the game.

V
VELES108 09.10.22

I've been playing it ever since it came out!

V
VELES108 09.10.22

Very like!!! And never get bored