3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrYnT101 09.10.22 09:26 pm

update on ps4 05/27/2015 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who updated and what changes? (the current started the installation, so what xs what is there)
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceMuse 09.10.22

Update arrived last night.
I didn’t manage to play a lot, but I noticed a couple of improvements (I don’t guarantee that there are exactly ori - I say what caught my eye)
There were fewer accelerations in the dialogues with Russian localization. The water looks prettier now. Less crunching sounds in the forest during a thunderstorm

M
MineroN 09.10.22

I played at night, I noticed changes in the interface - some icons, icons of characteristics have changed.
I noticed that when you attack on horseback, slow motion turns on, although I didn’t notice this before (I play on max. difficulty), but maybe it came from pumping.
I didn't notice any other changes.

D
Dante_Avitus 09.10.22

MineroN
slow motion before this patch

K
Kote Potaskun 09.10.22

DO NOT UPDATE BLEA!!!!! Geralt stopped clinging to ledges!! you won't pass the game, I'm stuck right now

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

IceMuse
Played and it also seems that the acceleration of the sound has become much less and in Nograd FPS has become stable

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

MineroN
Slowdowns always appear when an enemy approaches on any difficulty)

N
No more drugs 09.10.22

Kote Potaskun
Don't whistle, just played - Geralt clings to ledges

K
Kote Potaskun 09.10.22

No more drugs...
Don't whistle yourself, right now you'll go through and get stuck in the middle... infa 100%
By the way, reinstalling the game did not give anything, but if you start the game again, everything works, this garbage can be seen because of some kind of quest starts
PS shorter posony I made a mistake, you can climb, but in the mission where you need to get margarita out of the prison of oxenfurt, Geralt still doesn’t want to climb onto the ledge and I still can’t go through the game because of this :

M
MineroN 09.10.22

GrYnT101
It's strange, before meeting with Yennefer I played the version out of the box (without the first patches), and didn't see any slowdowns at all. Anyway.

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

MineroN
Before Yennefer there was a small location So it didn’t lag
ps FPS drop was in the swamps and in Novigrad

M
MineroN 09.10.22

GrYnT101
these are not lags, this is slomotion, look where the conversation started))
I have not observed any lags yet - only long downloads