3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FanQuartz 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Is it possible to build a relationship only with Triss, or according to the plot, Gerald will still stay with Yen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I know about the unusual ending, if you mess with both, but if I'm only with Triss, will she stay with Geralt at the end?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 09.10.22

Well, based on the books, Geralt loves Yennefer, and Triss was his temporary lover at the time he was in a quarrel with Yen. So, most likely, everything is already predetermined in the game. Although I am also more for Triss, the character of Yennefer is simply disgusting to me.

L
Lord Maul 09.10.22

Yes, you can

K
Kodval 09.10.22

You can, confess your love to Triss, and Ian sends you off and that's it)

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

To whom Geralt confesses his love, stop and remain, if he confesses to both, he will remain alone. As they say, he chased two hares with x *** m left.

T
Timur Virinsky 09.10.22

Interestingly, Ian fell in love with Geralt only because of the gin and Geralt's desire)

g
gggggh134668 09.10.22

Timur Virinsky,
of course, I didn’t read the books to the end, but I wouldn’t say that it was only because of desire that she fell in love with him, although maybe because of desire, but I am inclined to believe that even in the world of the witcher, even a genie cannot create such feeling like love

L
Lekar23 09.10.22

gggggh134668
According to the plot, if you do additional tasks with Yen on Skellige, this chip of genie's love will be revealed there, etc., well, I won't spoil it)))

J
JackofShadows 09.10.22

Timur Virinsky
Actually, the genie only intertwined their destinies. They did not stop loving each other after the spell was canceled.

M
Mad_est 09.10.22

JackofShadows
Another expert who knows exactly how the last wish works. And after canceling the desire, the player already decides. The developers did not just introduce this quest. Everyone decides for himself whether their love was true or imposed by a genie.

S
Saloknir 09.10.22

Geralt seemed to want to tie their fates, since the genie wanted to kill Yen.

g
gggggh134668 09.10.22

Bust-Just
I know I did this quest, but after the gin, Ian says nothing has changed)

L
Lekar23 09.10.22

gggggh134668
Well, that means love, everything is fine, happy end)

E
Elankan 09.10.22

gggggh134668
Both Triss and Ian love him, and who he loves is up to you and only you to choose :)