3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venon[e] 21.11.19 03:20 am

Quest \"No Trace\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What did you do with the elderly in the quest no trace ? I was a little confused skeleton in a cage in their cellar and I sent them to feed the worms. Now I think , right ?
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeatH1Z1 21.11.19

Playersaharan
Got it, thanks!

q
qazokm89 21.11.19

Have you noticed when the witch tells the herbalist that 2nd gnome ate, Geralt leans against the table, and the table is a huge stain of blood and hatchets, and even emphasized this frame is not for nothing I think, maybe these gnomes also cannibals, by the way the basement herbalist in the house which is not open in any way. This quest can not be applied in MB a couple of junctions there cut. MB disassembly there were cannibals cannibals cannibals the dwarves against the elderly :)

d
dave92 21.11.19

And I found this village just by driving, I realized that it is the quest, for the door to the cellar was not opened, took quest with the intention to hammer the elderly because it is figured from the evidence, their personality, manner of speech and their lies, so even though they are old, but I tried to kill them, despite the fact that he was LVL 16, eventually killed by one (ardom took first dibs and there, the same airdam pinned to the wall and on a CD with the sword is scored, then the same grandfather. only confused experience just 90 given)

S
Sergey067 21.11.19

Quite life quest CDProjectRed we were served. But the reality is filed is much more vital to its continuation.
?!

PS If you finished the break-in Witcher3 on scripts (where new Loka with a smile) can be a new to beat or complement this quest. Something like- what if to spare? (net passing grandma grandpa in NewGame+ - on the contrary - and that is different in each case). But if later then go - who will then remain itself (as in the joke about a black leader who committed suicide).

N
Natalch 17.07.20

I decided not to kill and to watch as told Geralt what will happen to them after a while. 've meditated a few days ago not far from their village and came in the night. The grandparents no, the door to their hut opened, and heard the sobs of men. I go - on the bed is the headstock, above the blow flies and the old man says has Died. Weakened, weakened until he died. Damn you to hell. and is roaring over it. Bit it, you see, human flesh or newscom.
Thought I'll come back later through the day, may catch him as he eats his grandmother. But neither grandfather nor grandmother, nor in the house, either around or in the cellar of the house nor in the house with blood-marks.
Did someone up to such an ending? Maybe someone found out what happened to the grandfather?

h
hawk798 25.05.22

There is nothing behind the door inside the house. Here is the view if you climb on the closet

I
IgorekSagath 20.01.23

Ruthlessly brought down to the atoms of these creatures