3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Str75_ 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Skellige. Mysterious islands of invisible people... Another funny bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Along the way, not only the Arabs raked this bug)))
pix.playground.ru

And this headless horseman, along the way, left his horse in the stall and went on a tour of the village ...
pix.playground.ru

We follow the mug))
pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 09.10.22

Ugh, who does Geralt's hair like that? ((

T
Tsyfrik 09.10.22

_Str75_
infuriated this bug (which is on the first two screenshots), if it happens to one of the satellites, then you need to reboot, because the task is failing.

p
propeller-faust 09.10.22

_Str75_
Lord, what a terrible sight Geralt has

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Iasthope
propeller-faust
And I will ask permission, what kind of hairstyle should I do for him?)))

He has a terrible look in these disgusting quilted jackets and patchwork quilted jackets. And at least it looks like a person. And finally, his tail lifted me for the first 2 parts of the games. I wanted something new)))

It tirelessly makes me happy, imposing my opinion on the appearance of the character)) I
recommend such smart people to play Blade and Soul, where people are so perverted with their charms that they take aback))

I
Iasthope 09.10.22

_Str75_

What the fuck is the tail in the first part, what are you talking about??
Only in your stupid head is something being imposed on you, where do you see that you are being forced to change your hairstyle or are they just trying to argue with you about something? Everyone just said that your spell looks ugly and that's it. They come up with something...

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Iasthope
And what are YOU talking about, my sweet slob, who doesn't realize that ANY haircut that OPENS the forehead and face will suit such a face type as Geralt's? Excuse me for this being the only stitch in the DLC where you can get rid of the tail and reveal the face? So this is not for me, my folded, but for the developers)))))))))

pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

Everyone just said that your spell looks ugly and that's it
Who is ALL? Those. a couple of fools who are used to climbing with their charter everywhere and to everyone? ))) And I just said that you are NOT minding your own business ... Lived ... I will still have claims here HOW my spell should look like. You are really NOT sane. You can just say something, but I can't? Immediately argue?)))))))

What the fuck is the tail in the first part, what are you talking about ??
It seems that you have not played the trilogy at all and are not aware that Geralt's classic hairstyle in the ENTIRE trilogy is a ponytail or in the modern version such a hairstyle is called "Malvinka". And for the first two games, I got tired of the same hairstyle. But it never crossed my mind that the finder is a fool who is so worried about the appearance of MY charm)))))))))

And they told me that the PG has a very sane audience, heh ... But along the way, like everywhere else, there are enough black sheep here too ...))))))))
It just happened to me deja vu - "back to school" is called))))
I take my leave for this, my glorious schoolboy, who is happy and so hellishly suffering for his appearance FOREIGN charms. And yet, accustom yourself to the idea that they DO NOT poke ladies, but communicate with them on "you")))

Threat That's the truth ... If you get in touch with a fool, you will become stupid yourself and sink to his level))))))))

I
Iasthope 09.10.22

I confess I didn’t read the garbage that you wrote, I only looked at the screenshots and, in principle, it’s normal, I just tried it on Geralt for the first time, I was a little horrified, but it’s completely fine, it suits him.

ps I'm sorry, madam, I did not know that I was talking to a lady. Next time, put boobs or something else on your profile picture so that you can be recognized.

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Iasthope
Dearest, in order to immediately understand who and what will suit, you need 15!!! to work for years, correcting other people's art concepts, to know the history of costumes and cultures, to understand the style. This is first. Secondly... For previous games in this series, there were also DLCs with chara haircuts, but I did not use them. I ran with the classic one, which is offered by default by the developers. YES, and it was a long time ago. In the year off the release of games)))))))

Next time put boobs or something else on the avatar in order to be able to recognize you.
Twenty-five again? Again with my charter?)))))) YES, I can slap you such an avatar and play such a performance in the virtual that you will guess for five years - your opponent is a woman or a man ... I have already pulled such a trick ... Neighing from the heart...)))
PS I could not stand it ... Now advice on the avatar ... Lived ...

I
Iasthope 09.10.22

_Str75_
"DLK" was only in the second part for haircuts, in the first part Geralt has only loose hair))
But guess what, it's enough to know that my opponent is not friendly with the Russian language :D