3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STARK__ 09.10.22 09:26 pm

White Refold Potion (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me where to find the white refold potion. I just bought an upgrade from a merchant in Nograd
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 09.10.22

Do you mean find? It can be brewed in the alchemy section. Maybe you meant where to find the recipe for this elixir? I probably can’t answer this question, because I found it by accident and I don’t remember where. You just need to rummage around more closely, then you will find it.

S
STARK__ 09.10.22

Yes, sorry, I meant the recipe.
I think that it is no longer found on Skellige. Do you remember where you found it?

A
Alex_Pro 09.10.22

STARK__
I don't remember exactly where, but I remember that I kind of found the recipe in some chest or even bought it.

S
STARK__ 09.10.22

I feel like I won't find the recipe.(

H
Hirok 09.10.22

Refold(((

m
mr.erwed 09.10.22

I don't remember the exact location, but in Velen, on the right side of the map, there is an alchemist's house, he has a recipe.

S
Saloknir 09.10.22

Almost all recipes can be bought from druids in Skellige, one has a quest to learn higher alchemy.

k
killerBD1 09.10.22

Refold...

a
artpavlic12 09.10.22

STARK__
in the northeast of Oxenfurt, there is a herbalist's hut, maybe there) I read on the forums that this recipe fell out to many there, plus the oriole recipe there)

N
Navarh 09.10.22

Yesterday I found it in a chest in a cave on a story quest for lvl 6. Quest with Keira to find an elf.

F
Fitter 09.10.22

STARK__
Having found the recipe, you will look for "Naker's Heart" for a long time :)
Spoiler And the action of the decoction does not correspond to the efforts made, imho.

R
RGC 09.10.22

Fitrr
what decoction? it's an elixir

F
Fitter 09.10.22

Scopolamine
Yes, what's the difference what it's called :). Wrong - elixir.

A
Arbalet 09.10.22

Fitterr
The heart of a naker always drops out of monster lairs (actually burrows of nakers) when you destroy them with bombs.

artpavlic12
Yes, he has. You can also buy a recipe for an improved and even excellent potion from him.

S
STARK__ 09.10.22

Please tell me where is this hut in the northeast)

S
STARK__ 09.10.22

Thank you all very much, I bought a recipe in the northeast of Oxenfurt, it was not far away and even passed the quest to learn higher alchemy. You can close the topic.