3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Completely gone 09.10.22 09:26 pm

How to kill the Warrior of the Hunt? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For the first time I began to play the Witcher, so I have not yet figured out all these muddles with potions. So, after Geralt and some sorceress closed the black holes, from which the frost came, you need to fight with some steel man named Warrior of the Hunt. The fact is that when I beat him, health is taken away from both him and me. After he called his dogs and sat down in a luminous soap bubble, my health was almost gone, and he beat me like a puppy. Is there a proper tactic against him?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Man without conscience 09.10.22

Completely gone
, take an RPG, or even better, a nuclear.

C
Chek480 09.10.22

Nada 3 times for him to open the portal and then finish him!

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

Man without conscience
Hey, actually, I'm completely gone here, not you!

Chek_ua
Okay, I'll try. Does he open the portal after a certain time or does he need to be kicked?

C
Chek480 09.10.22

kick 3 times and he will call the dogs 3 times!

Y
Yushimitsy 09.10.22

And of course, you galloped along the plot. I’m just exploring the second map, and they already fought with the war of hunting.

L
Lucky Tox 09.10.22

Yushimitsy pfff.
I ran around the initial location for 12 hours, did everything

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

Elijah The
coaches make no sense. Yes, I already completed this mission.

Yushimitsy
Yes, I just don't want to complete quests, like "burn three mountains of corpses" or "kill five wolves", etc. But apparently it will.

Y
Yushimitsy 09.10.22

Completely gone
, where did you get that there are similar ones? There, all the quests are done wisely and each has consequences in the future. It is in Skyrim that they are for jackdaws, and here you can even capture territories, all this affects the main plot.

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

Yushimitsy
From the fact that I have already passed this one. Burning mission for the priest in the red robe. More in additional missions did not climb. But there is such a huge number of quests that such tasks simply cannot be avoided.

Y
Yushimitsy 09.10.22

Completely traveled
a huge number of quests? Then play shooters there are none.

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

Yushimitsy
Ok, I still get bored with RPGs. Although many times I tried to pass different ones.

w
walitor 09.10.22

Completely gone
I passed at the maximum level of difficulty, everything is simple, you throw Quen at yourself, then you throw Aksy at the hunting warrior, make three hits and jump away. You can still use Igni from time to time, Schaub fart set him on fire.
In short, he will call the hunting hounds two or three times, but then he will stop, well, you will finish it. There is nothing complicated, it just takes a long time to muddy it.

s
seffko 09.10.22

There are many good RPGs, unfortunately Skyrim is not one of them :(because without mods it is worse than Obla).

s
seffko 09.10.22

walitor
war but warrior

R
Rorschach1986 09.10.22

Totally crazy
Hey, I'm actually the crazy one here, not you!
All clear with you

R
Rorschach1986 09.10.22

Man_without_conscience
, take an RPG, or even better, a nuclear.
Replayed in GTA 5

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

walitor
Thanks for the advice, but I already passed it. Using only igni)

w
walitor 09.10.22

Completely gone
Clamped in a corner and burned? It must have been a very long time. )

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

walitor
Well, for ten minutes I definitely killed it)

a
andydron 09.10.22

Completely gone
As far as I have noticed, it is necessary to immediately kill the dogs quickly, then the bubble immediately bursts. In addition, in the bubble, it also regenerates quickly.