3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morfi Modzho 21.11.19 03:26 am

Crashes at startup (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

I have crashes because of fulskrin was.
Menyat on WINDOW line < config > < ScreenMode > FULLSCREEN < /ScreenMode >
Itself fail if one does.

C:\Users\Your name \AppData\Roaming\Sekiro\GraphicsConfig.xml
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/R_KGGs9elKlKCA
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morfi Modzho 21.11.19

M
Morfi Modzho 21.11.19

Pseudorange mode, so I helped the program Borderless Gaming

T
TheMorux1973 21.11.19

Thanks man. Also took off the game at the start but now everything is OK.

S
Serkor26 21.11.19

I have a crash when starting the game. First a white screen, and then the departure. Even in the window, too.

M
Morfi Modzho 21.11.19

Guys found what exactly my problem was.
Because of the two sets Monica does not plow the full screen in games.

Solution 1: Window mode + borderless gaming
Solution 2: Disable the second Monique pulling the plug (HDMI pull only at the switched off device)
Solution 3: Win+P and 1 item to include a picture just for the main Monica.

M
Morfi Modzho 21.11.19

Serkor26
Anything can be, sorry.
Kitchenette, check whether the computer game 100%, check driver, check that the Repack you downloaded, and so on.

k
kikor1k 21.11.19

Serkor26
The same problem was, I tried everything. It turned out that there was a conflict with MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner Statistics Server, closed the app through the Manager and it worked))

w
werwrw 06.11.20

kikor1k
I have these prog not but the game is also white screen and departure and dark souls 3 in general now do not run only yesterday played all was ok and today want to play such a shit game closed with the help of viola F4 in what problem help help

w
werwrw 08.11.20

Serkor26
I know, late but I'll tell you, I need to file a swap on the disk c to put into dependence how much you have a posture there will show recommendations for this and then save and reboot pc and the whole game works well I did so on the forums it was not accidental as it came out of the freaks many times poked at the icon of the game and I knocked out a mistake with the swap file just do as it is written and everything is written and everything will work