3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kranion 09.10.22 09:59 pm

What do you get if you collect a set of armor? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

1. The question is more precisely this, if you do not collect a complete set. I crafted all the items from the Griffin set, but I would like to leave the "left" sword alone - the question is - will anything change in this case?
2. In my set of armor there is only one hole for runes in the armor - is it random or planned? Or can you re-craft and everything will be different?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheiko 09.10.22

1. in particular, there is no bonus for a full set, in theory, a bonus is given additionally for each item in the set (although I didn’t check everything thoroughly), that is, minus one thing, the bonus will be less common.

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

2. so planned

s
soulfox 09.10.22

I didn't notice any bonuses. It's just that compared to ordinary things, crafting sets are not very bad. Plus, they're getting better! And to improve, you need an item from the set. For example, a set of a griffin at level 8, after an upgrade, will become level 14, respectively, with improved performance. And if the rumor is not lying, then the gradation goes from 1 to 3 levels. Those. you will improve the armor 2 times.
Himself, quite recently, crafted a complete set of griffin and began to collect recipes for upgrading to level 2.

N
Niko71790 09.10.22

soulfox
there are actually 4 levels when pumping armor, the last master, and then only 1 blacksmith in the whole game

a
andydron 09.10.22

Kranion
Sword holes increase with upgrades. I think it will be the same on the armor.