3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
legdrop 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Trophies after monsters (who goes where)? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, such a question. In quests for witcher orders, we usually kill a lot of monsters, after which trophies remain with bonuses like + 10% to the ability to cut off a limb, etc. Where can you get them more expensive? Merchants give a penny for this.
Maybe there is some kind of royal stalker who buys all these parts dearly?
Thanks in advance to everyone for the answer.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander5050 09.10.22

By the way, I’m also interested in this question, I didn’t even raise it, I thought someone would get along the way, but I didn’t get caught, who to take them? (Because there are trophies that already give the same stats, they only take up space)

L
Lyokha-Bro- 09.10.22

hanging on the saddle, teleporting in the inventory, sold ghost heads

P
Pulse Ultra 09.10.22

legdrop
Alexander5050

R
RGC 09.10.22

Pulse Ultra
Went there, there is an empty house. Bug?

A
Alexander5050 09.10.22

by the way, similarly, there are workers around, and inside there is hell with a notebook and an alchemist from whom I won an incomprehensible card in gwent

P
Pulse Ultra 09.10.22

Scopolamine
at another time, drive up, I don’t have an empty one, there the alchemist buys trophies at face value

p
pashalit85 09.10.22

By the way, he not only buys trophies at face value, but also runes, for example. The only problem is that he quickly runs out of money and slowly recovers.

M
MIBATOMIC 09.10.22

Damn, I carry all the trophies with me, as a keepsake. :)) There are 18 goals in the collection so far

_
__DOC__ 09.10.22

I carry it with me, just in case, some surprise will come up about the trophies. There will apparently not be a royal hunter, as in the 1st and 2nd, but suddenly something will happen.

a
andydron 09.10.22

What for? After lvl 15 I already have tens of thousands of money. There is no point in saving them.