3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
farid96 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to run . (Pro Evolution Soccer 2013)

Attention! Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to run this software. Errors are possible while the program is running. The video card does not meet the minimum requirements. (gpu: vram 128 mb) Although I have an NVIDIA GeForce 830M 2 Gb, GTA V, Battlefield 3,4 COD black ops 2 runs fine. I ran it from the right button from the administrator, and the right button with the graphics processor> high-speed nvidia - EVERYTHING IS THE SAME does not go. tell me how to start the game. Maybe the problem is because of the repack?
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
farid96 09.10.22

T
TheKep 09.10.22

Farid Dibirov
Yes, most likely in the repack, download the face and try it, it should be on the trackers

Q
Qvorex 09.10.22

set up in the nvidia program itself so that the launch is carried out immediately from a discrete card

f
farid96 09.10.22

Arkady Chekushkin
did it too, but it still doesn't work

Q
Qvorex 09.10.22

Farid Dibirov,
well, they say it works like that for some, although it didn’t work for me, oh, these paired videos in laptops

f
farid96 09.10.22

You can play Arkady Chekushkin
, but in the settings it does not allow you to increase the quality, and when you enter the game plan or friendly matches, it crashes

Q
Qvorex 09.10.22

Farid Dibirov
I didn’t have a dog, with MK 9 such a problem, it didn’t start at all