3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ateyst 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Potions are not replenished. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After meditation, nothing is replenished. Someone faced this problem? I'm on a mission: "On Skellige". Game version 1.03. I went to load old saves, everything works there.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 09.10.22

and from what the potion is made 0_0 I think from alcohol or other strong alcohol, but you can see from the water

a
anthropolog13 09.10.22

Ingredients maybe missing?

d
dmir92 09.10.22

well, probably there is no alcohol, that's not replenished

I
Ivan-jon 09.10.22

To replenish supplies, you need a potion "Alcoglest" or something like that. Gerald drinks it while meditating, maybe you've run out of it

A
Ateyst 09.10.22

And indeed he was and disappeared ... everything tends to end probably. Thanks folks, I somehow completely lost sight of this moment. Now I'll try to do it.

R
RGC 09.10.22

Ivan-jon
Alkahest is not a potion and Geralt does not drink it. Why do people have such wild ideas.

s
seffko 09.10.22

alkahest is a solvent, haven't you played mmo games 0_0

I
Ivan-jon 09.10.22

Scopolamine
Alkagest is a potion I found it myself, it was in something like a test tube like other potions. And Gerald drinks it, after meditation it is written: "Alkahest - was used to replenish supplies." Take a closer look at the lower left corner.

R
RGC 09.10.22

Ivan-jon
Oh my god, this is the basis for elixirs, he uses Alkahest to replenish his elixirs, but he doesn't drink it.

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

Ivan-jon
only it is not written there that it was used inside.
Do you also replenish the water in the kettle by drinking it?

p
prickly_81 09.10.22

weirdos :)

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

Geralt badyazhit elixirs with alcohol, how not to understand