3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kennydead 09.10.22 09:59 pm

When to go Skellige? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

and is there any proper quest sequence at all?? I thought to go through all the plots and additional tasks in Novigrad / Velen, but there are just a lot of them and also Witcher orders of the 36th level, and I'm still on the 17th.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 09.10.22

kennydead
explore one island completely first.. then ride a skelege

s
seffko 09.10.22

skeleton 14 minimum, sort of

P
Pavel Chapaev 09.10.22

There, under the tasks, the recommended level is indicated - that's when it comes, it's best to go, and you can also go low, but it will be very difficult for you as a result of which you will get tired of falling many times, or vice versa - with a high level it will be too easy for you and therefore boring.

P
Podlui 09.10.22

best of all, in my opinion, you go through completely velen, you start collecting some kind of witcher armor (I chose a cat, because the increase in damage from swords), after you complete green quests for the work of a witcher, you go to Novigrad and follow the same scheme, simultaneously completing quests that you like, on the skeleton, I would recommend after 20-21 after improving the armor, otherwise there are heavy squares for small lvl. Firstly, this is how ciri moved, you play according to the plot, there will be no misunderstandings, secondly, this is the best leveling goes like this, in nograd you just pick up ingros for a blacksmith and alchemy, because then it is very useful

p
prickly_81 09.10.22

on the ship

R
RGC 09.10.22

Unlike the majority opinion, I advise you to go there at level 11 somewhere, but not for good, but wandering from the islands to the mainland and back, because there are a lot of quests on Skellige of level 12-15, I made a mistake and went there for the first time on 17 level. And that's all, those quests are lost, for show you don't want to go through them, because they are already burning gray and too easy, they run in a minute. I will do the same on my second playthrough. In general, the structure of the quests killed me a little, when after one story quest of level 11, for example, the next one appears with a recommended level of 7. Or fists of rage, for example, the quest stage on Skellige, the recommended level is 30, and in order to fight with the champion of champions, you need already level 14 . Where the hell is the logic?