3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya7666 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Does everyone have solutions to some glitches or is it something else? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does everyone have solutions to some glitches or is it something else?
There were glitches with the disappearance of the textures of people's houses, there was 8GB of memory.
I noticed that the swap files were constantly loaded, put 32GB of memory and
All the glitches that were missing the characters do not stop anymore and the textures do not disappear.
All glitches with the textures disappeared. 19GB for everyone or just me?
16 Comments
Sort by:
l
look look 09.10.22

the game eats from 2.5 to 34 operatives and that's all, I have 10GB and then you can still run GTA 5) you have a virus sitting on the campaign that eats the RAM and video memory

-
-Nerevar- 09.10.22

I have mSanya7666
I have R9 280x and AMD Fenom x6 1090T with 8 gigs, I play on ultra high 8 gigs, the game does not load. Glitches did not buy a license with all the jokes. You don’t have W3HC on the RAM, maybe there is a very powerful program that you’ve screwed up that will allow you to make a movie from The Witcher 3, maybe a glitch of some kind if the repack costs me, I don’t rarely get up to 7 gigs, one more how bit your video card is and how much memory it can this is how she eats your RAM, but I understand the gig will eat the vidyuha, but as much as you described, this can only be achieved by programs by editing the game files. But there is one more RAM, there is nothing wrong with that, I don’t see it, even if it’s eating, it’s working fine? But there may be a virus, as they wrote above, check Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

look-look

There are no viruses guaranteed, the video card does not sag everything on the move only when I played with 8gb in Nograd, the houses often disappeared as soon as I installed everything went almost perfectly, the memory of the video card did not clog at all

l
look look 09.10.22

Sanya7666
look for a problem in Windows) although you can play on ultra, I play on high, since the card does not drag on ultra) you can on ultra and you need 16 GB)

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

-Nerevar-
Game license 1.04 GOG
The program is not worth
Configuration
32gb
R9 290x

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

look-look
Yes, everything is on the move except nvidia

l
look look 09.10.22

maybe it’s not enough then) what kind of video and percent? is the swap file worth it? if the swap file is not worth it and eats a lot of RAM) + playing on a screw or ssd?

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

look-look
Configuration
Proc 4690k overclocked to 4200
Memory 32gb 1600
Video R9 290x 4GB
HDD normal 7200 paging files cost
Windows 7

G
GMXardas 09.10.22

Sanya7666
I had no problems on 8 gigs.

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

look-look
In general, the game has become practically perfect to go

-
-Nerevar- 09.10.22

Sanya7666
HZ in short, I've heard this more than once, and this is the most vidyuha for owners of R9 290X)) If there are no viruses. The only question is how she does it and why dig into the settings of the video card.

-
-Nerevar- 09.10.22

Sanya7666 In short, there is such a function when the video card starts eating RAM, if its memory is full, find in the game settings what makes your video card do this and check for viruses. There in the video card settings there is a RAM setting look.

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

-Nerevar-
Such glitches appeared when it was 8gb not immediately, after about an hour or two the game first showed 5gb and then everything increased as soon as the memory was full, these glitches appeared now
It reaches 19gb and then glitches do not go further, more glitches do not appear loading between levels almost immediately

l
look look 09.10.22

Sanya7666
Well, you have troubles with the system or see the map in AMD settings) your 4 GB don’t work) and the game eats RAM

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

-Nerevar-
Yes, now everything is fine and then with the video it was normal, the video card memory load was 70-80%

S
Sanya7666 09.10.22

But the game is cool, everything went through 2 times 3 endings looked only the order is not necessary there one to perform where to kill the archegryphon, otherwise the problem will be with climbing