3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 09.10.22 10:16 pm

What blacksmith can make the master armor of the witcher schools? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I always used the services of blacksmiths in Novigrad Square and Kaer Trolde, as they are the richest and can do everything. But they cannot make master armor. To whom to go?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diel Good 09.10.22

There is already such a topic, I could search, but I will answer anyway. You need to go through the master armor quest, which is taken in the fortress of the bloody baron from the dwarf blacksmith, similarly for weapons you need to go through the Hattori quest in Novigrad

C
CrowBY 09.10.22

you need to complete the quest for the master armorer. which later will make you armor of any complexity

T
Tsyfrik 09.10.22

Vronitsa castle

K
Kosolapyi1 09.10.22

There is a blacksmith dwarf near the village of Baron. And next to him is a woman, and so she makes masterful armor.

d
djjack 09.10.22

Only first she needs to bring master tools from Skellige ...

g
ggame 09.10.22

Bronnik and gunsmith in Vronitsa

N
Nemesis 09.10.22

Thanks, I found it. Then another question. I need the following components:

- monster skin
- monster shell

Where can I get it? The game is already almost over, so all orders are made. Where to look for the right monsters?

U
UnItalianoVero 09.10.22

Nemesis
If there is a skin of a basilisk (or other monster), it can be dismantled from artisans or, on the contrary, assembled from ingredients

N
Nemesis 09.10.22

UnItalianoVero

Thank you, I forgot that you can still disassemble the prey)

U
UnItalianoVero 09.10.22

Nemesis
Please and collect. For the skin of a dragonoid, for example, you need chitin, artisans have it

m
mr.erwed 09.10.22

the baron's castle, there is a blacksmith - a master, he has a forge