3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei Klimakin 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Level game time (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Played 90 hours Level 12 Just finished the quest Lady of the Forest Is it possible to get the Witcher to the maximum level by the end of the game? (Of course, after going through all the side quests and questions) Who has what level and time in the game ?? It's very hard to build up xp I play on the highest difficulty
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 09.10.22

above 35 there is no point. I have not yet found armor for 40+ (there is a weapon)

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

seffko
It seems like you get the 35th by completing the final quests ... well, at least it was like that for me, although I didn’t complete all the additional quests, I still wanted to go through for the first time and find out how it would all end

D
DarKSiR_666 09.10.22

Andrei Klimakin The
played time has nothing to do with the level of the character, since you can wander around the world exploring it and kill the mobs you meet, but you won’t really level up on them ... Leveling comes from completing quests and searching for valuables

R
Refresh2002 09.10.22

The same difficulty is "To death", played according to statistics 93 hours and level 14. I finished the quest with the baron and in Novigrad I came to a meeting with Buttercup, I had not yet been to Skelig. Now I decided to suspend the plot, I'm doing green side effects, I'm looking for armor and I decided to bypass the question marks if possible. And the map is explored somewhere only by 20%. I advise those who have just started going through side quests and orders of their level first, and then only story ones. And it seemed to me that for story missions they give more experience and then it’s not interesting to go through side quests, which are lower by 5-6 character levels. The main thing is not to get bored and after exploring the world, then, according to the plot, take out everyone with more than one poke

l
lexachok 09.10.22

Speaking of levels. On the difficulty level "to death" was passed. in fact, level 36, but at the same time there were tasks for finding treasures + some witcher orders. also about experience, as you know, there is a bug or pattern in the game (for whom, how)
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/v_the_witcher_3_obnarugen_bag_kotoriy_ne_pozvolyaet_poluchit_ekspu_za_nekotorie_missii-144714/.
As for the question, according to the set of XP, then you can find a set of the bear school, and pump 1 skill, which adds XP for each armor slot. But I personally did not, a huge emphasis on XP, better on the strength of signs in order to use the quen, and reflected damage. there is also 1 decoction from Ekima, which restores XP for you, for actions that spend energy (i.e. signs).

d
demetri3 09.10.22

Refresh2002
You don't always have to do the side quests first. When I completed the task with Triss, she sailed away, but later in the story I found a figurine in Novigrad, which she had to give. Lost the quest in the end (

R
RGC 09.10.22

lexachok
You now epic failed and confused xp with hp.

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

I don’t understand the situation with quests in general , I
went through and explored the whole velen with novigrad, the recommended lvl “in skellige” was 16,
well, I thought just the rules there, quests from lvl 16 will go, in general, I went on this quest in skellige at lvl 18
while doing the quest became 19 and what do I see .. the next plot is lvl 13 (!) and it no longer gives me experience ...
where is the logic? what did the developers think when they painted the lvl of tasks so crookedly?

R
Rabidity 09.10.22

demetri333
There was a similar situation, but I dissuaded Triss from sailing away. She allegedly went to Kaer Morhen, only before the battle I did not find her there. Then, according to the plot, they had a general meeting in Buttercup's tavern and there was an opportunity to ask Triss to disenchant the figurines. And to be honest, this quest is not so hot. It doesn't have a sequel. She will simply remove the spell, give 20-40 experience and the same amount of coins. And that's it. So there is no particular reason to worry.

d
demetri3 09.10.22

Rabidity It's a
pity, but I thought that there someone was squeezed by compression, like Triss herself earlier.

N
Nemesis 09.10.22

Yes, that's right, compression. They just disenchant the officer and let him go. All.

d
demetri3 09.10.22

Nemesis
Thank you, I'll know.