3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morpheus2001md 21.11.19 03:26 am

The new location in patch 1.8 (ATOM RPG)

What locations have you found? Like there should be 5 big new location. Until he found the Tunnel Mutilated Tourist, (just above the location of the End) and Catacombs red banner (entrance from any sewer in the city)
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrLobotrog 21.11.19

They even have a pickup or just go and look?

M
Morpheus2001md 21.11.19

The tunnel Mutilated Tourist on the world map without interferences found, and the Catacombs red banner accidentally brought the mouse on a manhole cover near the shop of armor and it turns green. The developers said that they added 5 major locations, and how to find them do not know.

T
Timuchin 21.11.19

Guys.And the update on the pirates can be put?

s
sagittariu 21.11.19

found on the coast South of the containers accidental meeting ( a few notes, the reference to Moby-dick seems to be)

s
stalout 21.11.19

sagittariu
There quest is still there

M
Morpheus2001md 21.11.19

stalout
and what of the quest? The location has just passed

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

Anyway, what's new? I still saw only a new girl at the Fidel in the pub.

V
Vyxyxol 21.11.19

sagittariu
This sluchayka with the release of the game.

D
DrLobotrog 21.11.19

Timucin wrote:
Guys.And the update on the pirates can be put?
Try to guess for yourself... :)

D
DrLobotrog 21.11.19

Started again. Ran welcome, nothing new... As I understand it, all that was, and remained so, just added 5 new locations. New quests on them, or old something there? And what is that thing, which skill to drop?

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Timucin
Had a game of conveyor belt from yubikov with sky-high price, BU also understand why you pirates put in play, but then non-linear game, which is 499рублей, don't you have that kind of money to support our developers? To smear our game making, so this is the first, and how to bring deneshku for the development of our game making, so once in the bushes?

T
Timuchin 21.11.19

Rolemanser
Believe me there would be a possibility to buy.Long ago bought.Now I live in a country where it is impossible to buy something through the Internet.We do not work the visa card.WebMoney, etc. Plus the most expensive Internet in the world.It is not necessary so to shout buy the game.Would have long ago bought.Game standings.Himself with these pirates suffer

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

Timucin
You know, as a little hard to believe, well, okay, maybe you're in Greenland now live. The steam wallet can not only map to fill up, but through Pai PAL, and also you can recharge via the mobile phone bill.

M
Morpheus2001md 21.11.19

I am also furious pirater, but bought the game before the official release. Clean so, to support the producers. Even AAA projects do not apply so much with their fans as the AtomGroup.

D
DrLobotrog 21.11.19

Timucin wrote:
Himself with these pirates suffer
Whoa EP! And how much pain given that Rogowska version free on torrent is? :) There is nothing not necessary to the setup to help suggest can how to start? :)

R
Rolemanser 21.11.19

DrLobotrog
Oh, Doc, I've been better of you...

T
Timuchin 21.11.19

DrLobotrog
So the problem that we have torrents too you are not OK. No VC.Not the cart.Not vats.And sold only pirate from under the shelf.And VPN is also not working).

M
Morpheus2001md 21.11.19

Timucin
but if by mail to file-torrent games and only utorrent to open and download? Should work. I brother sent from Moldova to Russia. We have torrents still work)))

T
Timuchin 21.11.19

Morpheus2001mdMorpheus2001md
Hmm.Idea.Try it.) Thank you)

D
DrLobotrog 21.11.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Oh, Doc, I've been better of you...
He is his usual self! (C)

Who are you that you managed to add me some opinions after trying to mess with? :)