3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Patch 1.05 next week. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, patch 1.05 could be tomorrow or today, well, they don't want to work on a day off))
)
Most likely on Wednesday.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 09.10.22

Adolom
games have so many bugs?

J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

Pirat-AC3
Well, people find that there are seethings on their forum. There are problems with textures and performance, XP is not given for some kind of quests, and roach is a minx)))

d
dimon-alfa 09.10.22

Adolom
still likes to give odds to horses that are behind in the races

J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

dimon-alfa
They write about the 7xx series of cards, they didn’t understand exactly, well, the user, and not the developer, writes that there is a conflict in the code with Gameworks, in general, this patch apparently will not fix this canoe.
The most interesting thing is they ask the developer to fix this or that, and he writes well, ok, I'll fix it xD

S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.10.22

The patch is great. I will just finish the second "re-remember" and play normally (I hope so)

N
NatanieLzZ 09.10.22

I wonder when the mythical patch for 600 fixes will be released

T
TTG 09.10.22

Pirat-AC3
Not critical at all, sometimes quite delivering. Any RPG with a massive world in the post-release is always accompanied by file work. Recall the same Skyrim, in which the developers caught, fixed and optimized for two years.

m
marvelosi 09.10.22

NatanieLzZ

Patch 1.01, there are 613 fixes, it was the first day of the Patch......

F
Fatum Sibir 09.10.22

How many times I notice what kind of quest, easy, heavy, short or with a rather long duration, sometimes they give 25 experience, is this a bug or are the developers scoffing?
I look at the strip to the next level and understand that at such a pace I can put on normal armor, which I forged a long time ago, in three or four days.

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

VladSBu
would then have AC-Unity or something ...
they say that yes,

Fatum Sibir
gives 25 for intermediate goals in the quest, and at the end 250, like

s
soulShakz 09.10.22

facepalm next week.

K
KOsMILE 09.10.22

soulShakz
that is, after tomorrow.

J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

It's strange, although it's strange. There, on the forum, they advise to roll back the driver to 350 from 352, they say it's a very unstable driver for The Witcher 3, it would be nice to find out somehow if anyone plays on the 350 version and how is everything there? Did anyone roll back? ))

J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

VladSBu
Who knows what exactly they did, well, with such a huge world and its content, releasing a game in such a state is a feat :D

J
JackofShadows 09.10.22

KOsMILE_UA
he pointed out the
Adolom error,
I rolled back, nothing seems to have changed

J
JONDROGON 09.10.22

JackofShadows
Thanks for the info .

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 09.10.22

is the patch 5 fix log still a secret?

a
anthropolog13 09.10.22

When will nvidia fix the kepler problem? When they were convicted of underestimating performance, they swore that they would fix it ...

M
Manhunt1908 09.10.22

VladSBu GTA 5 also says they finished it, and what is the result? On laptops with AMD + Intel, it still only starts with fixes (and for some it doesn’t even start with them). I'm sure they will still rivet.