3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tedd_Mosbyy 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Cheat armor. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to change armor status? In what file?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

An impolite question but a question, but... Why?

T
The Unbreakable 09.10.22

THURISAZ
fully support

T
Tedd_Mosbyy 09.10.22

THURISAZ I
like it in appearance, but his stats are garbage. I want to do more.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.10.22

Well, so each armor is sharpened for its own battle and its bonuses are appropriate. So easy for a quick fight, medium - increases the power of signs and on it the same bonus to the same signs. I do not understand. What can the stats not like.

A
Alexander Sky 09.10.22

It's just that the guy probably likes Geralt's starting gear, which, by the way, is the most beautiful in the game, as for me, but the stat there is really bad. As an option, I also liked the set of the Bear's school, the only minus is too long, like some kind of cassock, but overall beautiful. and the rest of the sets of armor are not very (((it upset because we take the initial set, emphasized the figure of Geralt, it was clear that this was armor but gives freedom in movement, plus it doesn’t look like everyone can see that the guy is far away, while other sets have nothing special plus the impression that Geralt's belly has grown, in general, the sets in the game upset me very much, except for the elementary and school of the Bear a and the set with the Temer armor DLC, also not bad

T
Tedd_Mosbyy 09.10.22

THURISAZ
Well, that armor has about 80 stats. Not enough...

T
Tedd_Mosbyy 09.10.22

Alexander Semenov
Exactly! Now I go to the bear, it seems normal. But the first one is still better.

A
Alexander Sky 09.10.22

Castiel
Yes, it's just that most of the armor is Guards, as if Geralt is from some battalion of drunken warriors and not from the school of witchers

A
AleXStein 09.10.22

Alexander Semenov
the armor of the cat school is not improved standards. now dressed a bear, improved the cat. I'll put it on lvl 20, I'll see

A
Alexander Sky 09.10.22

AleXStein
is also not very, too detailed)) I can’t please me at all hahaha) the first one can be, but the rest are not)