3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil102 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Help!!! (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I reinstalled the OS, uplay, and the game disappeared. He sees the game on the site, but there is no uplay. What could be the reason and how to fix it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister-x-3113 09.10.22

A friend of yours is Yupley stupid, at one time it was the same with the State Recon. Reinstall Yupik and update it.

A
Andy7P7 09.10.22

Update Jupe

V
Vergil102 09.10.22

jet3187
I don't know why, but it doesn't help. Installed, updated, no games.

V
Vergil102 09.10.22

Solved this problem. Stupidly changed the user several times.

A
Andy7P7 09.10.22

Vergil102
Also an option.

M
Mega Bolid 09.10.22

tell me please, installed assassins creeed 4, turn it on, black screen and that's it. I didn’t know before that I had to switch vidyuhu in laptops, and sat on the old one for half a year, but assassins creed 4 worked with glitches (ghost recon future soldier - with big glitches, wath dogs - didn’t work at all). as soon as I was switched to another, everything went (ghost recon future soldier, wath dogs) without brakes, but assassins creed 4 now does not turn on.

V
Vergil102 09.10.22

MegaBolid Update
your driver. I played with 4 GB of RAM core 2 duo and 1 GB of video in Watch Dogs, everything went well. Or change iron.

M
Mega Bolid 09.10.22

says it doesn't need an update

M
Mikhail Peretykin 09.10.22

what to do if when launching a license in a single game it freezes and does not load further

m
mister611 09.10.22

Mikhail Peretykin Have you met
the system requirements for the game? If you ask, then indicate the characteristics of your PC (preferably immediately in your profile), what OS and details .. where you downloaded the game, how you installed it. Are there any updates, is Uplay working normally .. in general, the details. Someone will answer you simply on such meager information.

On a PC that can withstand the minimum system requirements, the game installed and updated via Uplay normally starts and plays.

f
fedos1998 09.10.22

Image hangs! When attacking forts at sea, the picture does not load. although the sound and gameplay is loading