3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grev_4 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Deserted Village (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the White Gardens there is a "Desolate Village" badge, but there is no village there ... Only an altar by the road. No task is activated. What needs to be done here?

13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 09.10.22

There are ghouls running around. 4 pieces, if memory serves. They must be killed, then pilgrims and a herbalist will come there. Look nearby, maybe they ran after a rabbit.

p
punck 09.10.22

the village further down the road is even visible on the map.

g
grev_4 09.10.22

punck
This village is more than 150 in-game meters away, the icon is not placed that far. Yes, in general, in this village there is a mission about the ghost of an aunt who leads round dances around the well)

s
saa0891 09.10.22

Mercurionio wrote everything correctly, you will kill the monsters that are nearby and people should roll to the altar.

d
djjack 09.10.22

Damn, I ran around 3 minutes for 20 times on different days and times of the day. I did not find anyone, the village was not cleared :-(

g
grev_4 09.10.22

Mercurionio
saa0891
No monsters found nearby. Within the radius of the witcher's instincts, only a bear at the stone of power (I flunked it - and nothing), and deer with hares graze ... I returned there more than once, after restarting the game too.
PS License, if anything)

c
cold light 09.10.22

If Geralt was already in this location, then the location could glitch, just like bandits with keys sometimes glitch in "man in trouble" locations

g
grev_4 09.10.22

Cold light
Yes, there is one such location: all bandits piss, but the key to the cage does not appear...

c
cold light 09.10.22

grev_4 Have
you been there before? Did he run past or drive by, or did he just roll away from the cage during the fight? Or load the save before the first visit to this place or forget it, maybe in the future they will fix it with a patch. In the meantime, such places must be cleared the first time, even if Geralt is level 4, and deserters are level 16.

g
grev_4 09.10.22

Cold light
Rogues were level 7. I have Geralt - on the 2nd or 3rd ... I just swept past them, but knocked out two. And then he returned and truncated - there is no key. There is no reason to load from there, a lot has already been played since that moment. =)

s
saa0891 09.10.22

Cold light

In the meantime, such places need to be cleared the first time, even if Geralt is level 4, and deserters are level 16.

Good joke, I play on the penultimate difficulty, so I had 5 ur, and Algul had 17 ur so I couldn’t even damage him no matter how much he beat, but he took me out with one blow, though at the first location I took the ghost 7ur to 1ur.

c
cold light 09.10.22

saa0891
This is not a joke, I took out the deserters of the 16th level with Geralt of the 4th level, but not on the path of pain, and precisely the deserters. One by one, Aksy caught and jammed with the sign, it gives a certain chance for a one-shot (the animation of finishing-dismemberment starts, during which Geralt is invulnerable), the finishing went well - well. No - I roll back and dodge until the sign is restored. Long and dreary, but deserters endured. With ghouls and monsters, the tactic does not work - they do not have such animations for finishing off with dismemberment.

V
Vanek2707 09.10.22

grev_4
I had the same. I even created a topic on PG, nothing helped. No meditation, no restarting the game, etc. Only rollback helped. Preservation before the audience of Emhyr. After the audience, when returning to the white garden, the ghouls disappear and the altar cannot be cleaned.