3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Technical problems and solutions (FIFA 07)

Topic for questions on technical issues (so that "questions about the game" do not clutter up)
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZoZo_036 09.10.22

Here's what's interesting to me.
1. Are there many people in the interactive championship who are really difficult to play with?
2. Is there a subscription fee for the interactive champion?
3. Is the injury an accident, or is there a way to injure the player on purpose?
Thanks in advance for advice, if any.

f
fenix1010 09.10.22

I can’t enter the team management menu. It says that this function requires you to take control of the team. What should I do ???

W
WaaaZaaaP_[Ex.zidanÑ…] 09.10.22

ZoZo
Many
No
Accident, but if you get hit in the back of the legs 80% that injury

Z
ZoZo_036 09.10.22

Huge thanks!!!
I'm starting to think that there is no answer to this question...

O
Onegin 09.10.22

fenix1010
When you select the command control, do not press the left mouse button, but Enter.

F
FEAR_90 09.10.22

Tell me please! Installed RPL, everything works great! But during the release of teams, replays, free kicks, the stadium is not displayed (in short, not a damn thing is visible, everything is washed away !!!!)! How to solve this problem??? Thanks in advance!!!

P
Psyche7 09.10.22

Comp is weak.

L
LEGI0N 09.10.22

The people I installed rpl07 on fifa07 shortened it, then downloaded the patch of transfers
after that it doesn’t come in at all and immediately throws it out. Help solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

P
Psyche7 09.10.22

Reinstall

L
LEGI0N 09.10.22

I reinstalled it again throws out.

K
KALASH14 09.10.22

you need to clean the whole computer from the fifu and do not forget the registry! if you do not know how, only after reinstalling Windows, it will start!

b
borman2003 09.10.22

FIFA 07 - everything plowed normally, put the Ukrainian league, everything works fine except for the ukrleague - when the Ukrainian team is loaded, it flies to WINDOW
, our teams don’t want to play in FIFA;) maybe someone knows how to
rob :(

D
DENIS MAGINA 09.10.22

Help plz! in fifa 07 when i want to play the interactive championship it says something about additional components that i don't have! What's this?

P
Pantazo 09.10.22

I create my own team. I'm starting my career. The first match - throws in Windows. No problem with any other team. Is there a solution? (Windows reinstalled).

P
Pantazo 09.10.22

Sorry, I actually reinstalled the game. I play Ukrainian league.

D
Denr 09.10.22

I want to play a career! but what is not saved? What's the problem I don't understand? maybe I'm not saving correctly?

g
gmavova98 09.10.22

people help me install fifa 2007, then rpl 07, but the menu and the commentator are in English, downloaded the patch so that everything is in Russian, but how to apply it and where to put it in which folders and what to delete, I don’t know, please help, according to the schematic

S
Sarkilon 09.10.22

Can anyone give a link to a patch that fixes the player's career saving bug (fifa 07)?

6apaJlruH 09.10.22

Tell me please ... why, when choosing a language at the very beginning, I can’t choose, i.e. I can go to the cross (exit), but I can’t press etnter to go to the download of the video and the start menu ???

C
CerberUA 09.10.22

Help. Created my own team in career mode. How to put it in the championship or cup? In career mode, you can’t select it.