3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slim RF 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Hard to Be a God)

Here let's write who is stuck where and solve these problems!
And now a question! I am now on the 2nd quest at the moment where I need to go to South Arkanar!!! How the devil papiri papast! I have three arrows on the pointers flashing on the map, I want to approach them, the effect is zero, I searched the whole city, nothing! nada what a dude to find who will show some secret passage!!
93 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr82 09.10.22

And I finished the game. There are three endings.

2 SlimRF
Go to Northern Arkanar

S
Slim RF 09.10.22

No, I'm already there, I did everything there, but I can't, on the map, three arrows all point to other locations! I go to the pointers and nothing happens press do not press zero effect!!!

t
taco 09.10.22

same bullshit!! I don’t know what to do already, I re-read all the passages everywhere, it’s just written go to southern Ankanar ... PPC and how to get HZ! help a!!!

A
Alexandr82 09.10.22

Your game is not pirated by any chance?

k
killer777 09.10.22

I got stuck there too. in the walkthrough it is written that you need to get into the fun tower in the northern arcana and complete the mission for the ATS, but where is this fun tower and how to get there?

U
User118072 09.10.22

Listen, and the glitch, when Ripat attacks you after the first dialogue, can it be bypassed only with a patch?

A
Ascorpio 09.10.22

Change clothes - Ripat is not friendly with all factions. The clothes of a thief should help.

S
Slim RF 09.10.22

Yes, the problem was found at the expense of the southern Arkanar, patch 1.1 is needed, but after installing it, the game requires a disk! We give tools does not help. I don't have a disc, so I can't try to make another image, NoDVD is also not available for 1.1 for 1.0, but from the demo version, because of this, glitches occur!
It is necessary to somehow solve this problem, I don’t want to give 300-400 rubles per game.

k
killer777 09.10.22

there, in any case, before going to the southern arkanar, you must:
-------------------------------------- -----------------
With dona Okana, things get a little more complicated. Her documents are kept in the ruins of the Merry Tower. The tower literally this night... well, let's just say, was robbed. And the archive with the archivist was locked up. And we, the brilliant investigators, have no choice but to help the helpless AVR sheep. It's a simple matter - the direction was indicated to us with an accuracy of a quarter. Run to the villains, talk, roughly punish, return with a victory - that's all there is to it!
-------------------------------------------------- ------
Here's how to take the current task? people, where is this tower? help plz!

L
Lena130690 09.10.22

people help!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also stuck on the fact that I can't find a fun tower, tell me where it is

L
Lena130690 09.10.22

>same problem :(

S
Slim RF 09.10.22

you need to go beyond the Northern Arkanar

U
User118072 09.10.22

Listen, what to do after talking with Rumata in the afterlife? Well, I interrupted these guards, and then? Nothing comes up. Is it really possible to go back to the shaman?! ((Otherwise I no longer have first-aid kits left.

Z
Zhelih 09.10.22

Hello!
I answer both questions
1. Yes, you need to go to the South Arkanar. There it is advisable to change into an AVR sheep and go to the Merry Tower. It is located on a round square in the center. there, go up the stairs and talk to the guy at the door. Then, on the same site, go to the left and talk to the officer. and then deal with the robbers.
2. In the afterlife, you really need to go back to the shaman. only at almost every turn there will be two guards, each with a second level. So without first-aid kits you are kaput, but if anything, I can tell you the code so that the hero and the horse are immortal.

U
User118072 09.10.22

Is it impossible to escape from these stars? ((If not, then give the code.

L
Lena130690 09.10.22

the fact of the matter is that I can’t get into the southern arcana :(

Z
Zhelih 09.10.22

There are many guards, this is the only way I escaped. If so, then disable these codes.

Codes for the game It's hard to be a god
In the directory with the installed game there is a folder "TBB" and in it - the file "HardToBeGod.ini" (I have it F:TBGTBBHardToBeGod.ini)
We make a backup copy of the file. We look for the line "g_console 0" in it and replace zero with one "g_console 1".
During the game, press [~] (tilde), enter the codes:
god 1 - God mode, on / off (1/0)
r_shadow_volume 1 - on / off stencil shadows, makes the graphics much more beautiful (1/0)

And about South . Arkanara then you have either a glitch or a pirate. I had such a glitch, only in Pomoyny Ryad, I bought another disc, a licensed one, and everything went like clockwork.

S
Slim RF 09.10.22

Read above, it's really about pirates !!!! so we'll wait when NoDVD is made for version 1.1 or normal for 1.0

L
Lena130690 09.10.22

I see. Thanks

u
ukdoudle1 09.10.22

2 SlimRF
you wrote - We give tuls does not help. 4.11 - easy.
2 Medyannikov aka Staff Captain Putilin
regenerates in this location.