3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Philippa Eilhart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can you meet her in the game? Passed the quest Enemy of the people, issued by Radovid, I thought he would at least meet with her, but there is nothing. True, when I picked up the crystal in Philippa's cave, Geralt said something like "It would be nice to show it to Triss", but Triss left after the Now or never quest (although she stayed with Geralt, she did not swim away). And I don't know where to find it.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Expic16v 09.10.22

yes there will be more

D
Danil01 09.10.22

You will meet Triss during the defense of Kaer Morhen and in Buttercup's brothel

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

The King of the World
will find Philippa towards the end of the game. Triss will be in Caer later.

M
MKUltra 09.10.22

Expic16v
i.e. it's normal that after I gave this crystal to Radovid, he roughly sent me. With the words "fuck this crystal, I need Philippa"? And the quest ended there.

Danil01
And where is Buttercup's brothel? Is this the one where we meet Zoltan for the first time? I have witch hunters there now. Triss is not there, although she did not sail on the ship. Can she be found anywhere right after the lighthouse scene?

p
pixel man 09.10.22

I gave the crystal to Yennefer at Skellige, since Triss had already sailed away. Radovid left without a reward, but these are trifles.